Part 13: News

// Hello there! Did you enjoy the previous part? You certainly did 🙊😂 I'm kidding 😂

Here’s the next part for everyone ♥️ //

~~~~~

The two day at the beach is the much needed breather and vacation they had.

Once they're back, the two went on with their busy life. Mild moved back to his own house since he missed his boyfriend too.

Days, weeks, months passed and there's only two months left before Gulf's and Mild's graduation.

"I need your papers before the end of this day. You can give it to Mr. Kanawut. I don't want late submission. Your enlistment for graduation will depend on your papers" Mew spared a glance at Gulf then continues to discuss.

"Did you finish yours?" Mild moves closer to Gulf and whispered to him. Mew might be Gulf's lover but he is strict as hell when it comes to class.

"I did." Gulf looked at Mild with judging look "...and you didn't?" he raised his eyebrow.

Mild look at Mew who is still discussing the lecture before he turned to Gulf "I didn't..."

"Good luck dude! You'll be left behind for sure and you won't graduate. Your mother will definitely cast you away" Gulf added. Of course he is going to help Mild.

"SHIAAA!" there! Mild's loud voice startled the class.

"Mr. Suttinut and Mr. Kanawut, what are you chatting there? You're not listening to the lecture again? Care to discuss to what I've just discussed here?" Mew said, looking straight at the two.

"I'll punch you later! You caused this again. Do you want to discuss instead?" Gulf whispered to Mild. If not with his best friends loud mouth then they won't be punished. It's not the first time that it happened and it's always Gulf who goes to the front and discuss what the instructor just discussed, after all Gulf is the best student in the class.

Once the class ended. Gulf accompany Mild to eat.

"You're boyfriend is as strict as ever! Sometimes I even think that he is not your boyfriend. He always pick on us" Mild complained. Gulf smacked the back of Mild's neck and he groaned in pain while rubbing it trying to ease the pain.

"and who asked you to be so loud in the class?" It's Mew who intervened.

"You are amazing as usual tua-aeng" Mew sneakily pinch Gulf's waist "Come let's go and eat, I have a lot of work today."

"Baby... I'll be leaving early today, I have a photo shoot." Mew added turning to Gulf and he just earned a nod from his boyfriend.

The day went on, Mew got leaves early since he needs to prepare for the photo shoot. Boat also picked up Mild to go on a date.

As Gulf reached the gate, someone approached him.

"Hi, are you Gulf Kanawut? I'm Mark. Can we talk?" The man asked him. Gulf just stared at him, puzzled.

"I'm sorry but do I know you?"

"I'm afraid not... but a friend of mine wants to talk to you" The guy name Mark said.

"A friend of yours? Do I know this friend of yours?" Gulf inquired.

"I'm pretty sure you do. His name is..." The guy smirked as Gulf still put his un-bothered face.