Part 10: Mild is Injured

It would surely be a lovely night where Mew will be making love with Gulf, punishing his little demon for making him turned on in the party until Boat called while they're in the car on the way to Mew's apartment.

They're now on the way to the hospital where Mild is admitted. Despite Gulf's protest that Mew should just go home, he still followed his lover.

Gulf saw Boat who is outside the room. Mild have some injury and not that severe but its bad, they didn't informed Gulf first hand since he mentioned he got some engagement that day and doesn't want to bother him. Mild's injury is not that severe as per the doctor however he passed out since he hit his head and he has bandages all over his body. Mild is out for more or less 10 hours. The doctor said that once Mild is up they still have to stay in the hospital for at least 2 days for monitoring and then can just stay at home to rest and heal, just incase a symptom will appear as they found nothing yet that may cause problem with his head.

When Mild woke up he saw his boyfriend sitting on the chair but instead of calling Boat's name, he searched for Gulf. Mild's throwing a tantrum like a child and saying he needs to see Gulf. He is crying and wailing demanding to see his best friend and not letting Boat back in the room unless Gulf's with him.

"You should tell me next time. I don't care what prior engagement I have, when it comes to this, then this should be the priority" Gulf said turning to Boat. He tap Boat's shoulder and went to where Mild is resting.

When Gulf opened the door he saw Mild sitting looking at the door, dazed. When he realised that Gulf entered the room he almost jump to where gulf is.

"Whoah! Whoah! Chill dude, you're hurt" Gulf said stopping the patient jumping him "What happened?" he asked while approaching mild but instead of answer mild looked at him from head to toe inspecting him.

"You're not hurt aren't? You're okay right? No one tried hurting you?" He look panicked.

"Mild, I'm fine! I'm with Mew all the time. And it's you who is injured" Gulf said he looked at Mew who also entered the room along with Boat. Mew just nodded. Mild looked at Mew then at Gulf again before he sighed.

"Now tell me what's going on. You won't be asking for me here for nothing. I know you" Gulf said in authoritative tone. Mild looked around first and released a huge sigh.

** before Mild's accident.

Mild woke up kinda late and instead of cooking he decided to buy food from the convenience store however it's closed due to renovation. Mild decided to get a take away from one of the restaurant nearby as his boyfriend is in his own house.

While he is waiting for his order, he heard two people talking and nosy as he is, the conversation of the two goes to his ear like he just with them. The power of eavesdropping.

He first enjoyed the conversation as it's like spying on some until he heard the smaller guy said something.

"I want you to get rid of him, do anything you can. Just don't kill him"

"Yes. How about if he interferes?"

"Who? Kaownah? He always mess with my plans, I won't let him" the shorter guy said.

"I mean... Mew Suppasit" The name made the smaller guys eyes bigger and it also made Mild shocked.

"Don't you hurt him!" The smaller guy said "I want you to remove that Gulf Kanawut out of his life!" The shorter guy then stand up and walked out.

Mild recovered from the shock when the waiter hands him his food. He ran towards the direction where the other guy went. He saw the shorter guy opening his car. Mild forcefully turned the smaller guy around facing him and confront him.

"The fvck you're planning to hurt my Best friend!" Mild shouted.

"Oh! You're that leech best friend? Then tell your friend to fvck off and give me back what's mine!" The smaller guy shouted back. Mild think for a bit.

"Mew was not even yours to begin with!" Mild said and the shorter guy raised his hand to slap him but Mild's quicker catching the guys hand and pushed him hard and made him fall to the ground.

Mild didn't noticed the other man is approaching him. The man punched him multiple times until he falls, the man rendered him immobile unable to fight back. He falls, hit his head and slowly his consciousness is drifting away. The next thing he knew is he in the hospital bed full of bandages with Boat sitting beside him.

**

"Did.. Did you get the name? or do you know who he is?" Gulf asked stuttering. Mild shook his head, indicating he doesn't know who the culprit is.

Gulf turned his attention to his boyfriend "Love, do you know who that is? Because I'm certain it's not Art. Mild knows who Art is" He needs to know who the person behind this since that person will not just hurt him, he will hurt others who is around him too.

Mew shook his head. "I don't know. I'm not sure" he said fidgeting.

Gulf sighed "Mew, he said I've taken you from him. Aside from Art who else want you?" he said coldly.

"I don't know Gulf, I- I have no idea" Mew said convincing his boyfriend. He doesn't want to drag him more, he don't want him to get hurt. He wants to fix this by himself.

"You're hiding something Mew" Gulf said not caring if Mild and Boat is around. Mew didn't answer.

Gulf's phone pinged indicating that he got a notification. Gulf looked at the message he received with burning eyes. He showed the phone to Mild.

"Is this him?" Mild eyes widened and slowly nodded.

"That's the guy!" Mild said.

Gulf turned to his boyfriend again "You're protecting him?" he said in a low tone but surely is angry.

"No baby. It's just uhm... I'm not sure who did it, I mean.. uh, we don't have evidence" Mew defended himself.

"Do you want to be with him instead?" Gulf asked him without hesitation. One thing Gulf cannot stand is hurting who's close to him.

"No! baby, don't be like that" Mew doesn't want to hurt Gulf, mostly likely leaving Gulf. He can't afford it, he can't live without the other now.

Gulf showed him the photo. "He is the one who hurt my Best friend. I don't care what he is planning to do with me but hurting those who are dear and a family to me is another story"

"Baby... I don't want you to get hurt. I'll deal with him." Mew said.

"No! We deal with him! He is not getting away with just a single scratch" Gulf said. His eyes steaming with anger. Mew made a mental note to never let gulf angry otherwise he will bury you 6ft below the ground.

"Where did you get that photo?" Finally Boat joined in the conversation.

Gulf looked at Mew and smiled "Kaownah"

"Kaownah? You mean Kaownah Kittipat?" Boat asked that made Mew and Gulf raised their brow. How did Boat know Kaow?

When Boat feel the questioning eyes from the two "Chill guys, I have a boyfriend remember? He is just there" Boat said pointing mild "beside, Kaow's my cousin" he smiled at the two.

"Small world this is" Mew said and walked towards his boyfriend to hug him. "I won't let anybody to hurt you babe and won't let them hurt those who are important to you" he kissed Gulf's hair.

Gulf whispered "I love you" that made the older guy smiled.

"Huuyyy! I'm the patient here not some air when you two are in your own world" Mild said and the three just laughed. Boat cannot hug his boyfriend due to his injuries afraid he might hurt him.

~~~~

// Okaaayyys! Let's postpone the smuts a bit 🙈

I feel like the story got a lot of drama hahahaha but don't worry the next chapter will be a happy chap to make it up to you guys.

Let me know if the story gets boring or give me opinions what needs to improve. I'm open for it.

Love lots ♥️