Part 18: He's Back

// I'll spoil it first, I really plan this to be MPREG so if you're not comfortable, then I don't know what to do 😂 //

~~~

"No need to" Everyone’s head turned to the new comer.

"Hi, I'm Kao." The man said and behind him is their friend who has been missing for a year.

Gulf's POV.

The day I left him is the day my heart stopped beating. I left the love of my life who turned out to be my brother. I won't be able to move forward if I stayed there. I don't know how to face him. He deserve someone better. He will be my first and last love.

I called Mild before I left so he can let my parents know that I will be going somewhere alone. I sometimes update him to avoid them searching for me. I also instructed him not to mention Mew to me. I know myself, just by hearing his name I would fly to where he is right away.

I reached the airport and take the earliest flight, doesn't matter where, so I reached pangan.

I missed my graduation ceremony and it's fine. I can just go back and get my certificate. I missed him so much. How is he? but I can't bring myself to ask Mild nor contact him by myself.

First few weeks of being away has been hell for me, I am an empty shell, soulless walking human.

I can't eat much, I stayed at one of the old apartments there. I'm losing weight and too depressed, I feel like no one cares for me. No one feels what I am feeling. No one experienced the pain I've got.

Everyone have their level of pain tolerance, may it be emotional or physical pain, and I'm sure mine's high. It's just this fvcking hurts to the point that I could die.

Another couple of weeks passed and My appetite is back, I've been eating various foods. Like Strawberry cake, I'm not that fan of strawberry cakes or any strawberry flavored foods but I always end up eating one, the day won't go without me eating strawberry flavored food. I don't like mayonnaise but recently, I've been putting a lot of mayonnaise in every food like it's the tastiest food I've eaten.

I'm always feeling dizzy and nauseous, too sensitive to smell. I'm getting fat too. Will Mew still gonna love me if I'm already fat? I should really stop thinking about this things. He might have moved on already, I don't know. I teared up again. Crying is my best friend.

I'm missing Mew's face more than ever, one time I went to a printing shop to have his pictures printed. It's a lot, I know and the person in charge looks at me like I'm some weird, stalker fan but I just ignored her. I posted all his pictures inside and every corner of the apartment.

I don't really read manga or watch anime, but now I always enjoy it as a past time.

I was dragged to the hospital by the landlady and her grandson when I almost passed out. Test results came out fine, I'm perfectly fine and healthy. So is my babies. our babies. Will he accept them? Will he be happy to know this? Males aren't supposed to pregnant but I did.

I don't know how or why but I got this little blessings in me.

I didn't work, I have my savings and my biological parents deposited a huge amount of money unto my saving account. Maybe it's their means for me to take care of myself and since I am pregnant - not that they know, I won't force myself to work and will just take care of my babies since the doctor said I shouldn't be stressed and do labor works.

The land lady always helped me with things inside my house. Her grandson who is the same age as my Mew, he always help me, I feel so at ease with him.

I'm lucky that they never asked where is the father of my kids, cause I clearly don't know what to say, I'm thankful that they don't ask personal stuff. I also learned that the land lady has a very powerful husband back in Bangkok, they're separated but they didn't divorced. She left him since he is too blinded by power and building his empire. I didn't dare to ask because it may remind me of my lost love.

More than half a year have passed and my feelings stays the same. I'm still longing for Mew, our kids are about to pop too. They need their father.

Until one day, Kaownah visited. He visited the land lady, his grandmother. He is not shocked when he sees me, like he already knows it.

He told me what happened to Mew, to my Mew. I almost fly back to Bangkok but he didn't let me, it's too dangerous for me. He said I should wait, I have to give birth first.

"Gulf, Mew is not your brother" With what he said, my eyes widened. Mew had it investigated and we did DNA tests.

"H-how? We... We have test and those..." Stuttering, I'm shocked, too shocked.

"Well, Your husband did great this time again" Kaow turned to the land lady wherein the elder just shakes her head. "It took me months to figure out. It was his who sabotaged the investigation that Mew conducted and it was your parents to who did the DNA, it's actually yours and your father's that's why its positive" he sighed.

"Alexander blacked mailed your parents to do it. Your life at stake there, you can't blame them." He continues. My tears keeps strumming through his face.

"...but if Mew is not my brother, where is my brother?"

"*sighs* Okay, let me introduce you to your brother. *pause* Meet Kao Noppakao or should I say, Kao Traipipattanapong? Your brother. *looks at Gulf* Why? I don't know" There's a huge question mark in my head, like how and why.

"So? He's my brother?" Kao asked, eyeing me. Maybe that's the reason I feel so comfortable with him.

"The one and only!" Kaow said. "You two can't go there unless that *points at Gulf's belly* pops. I'll take care of Mew for you, and I'll take care of them for you two"

Back to the present*

"Hi, I'm Kao" Everyone’s staring at Kao who is holding my baby with me behind him who is also holding a baby. I let kaownah hold the baby with me.

I went to where Mew is lying with tears on. I hold his hand. I'm sorry baby, it takes me too long but I'm here now. We are here. Me and your children.

"I'm back thirak, you can wake up now. I need you, our babies need you. We need you, so please come back to us. I missed you and I love you." I kissed his forehead. I suddenly feel a slight squeeze on my hand. He is awake.

~~~~~~

We're almost there! Whohooo!
I won't update maybe until this weekend though. I have exams coming 😂

Love lots. ♥️