Part 11: Little Devil

// Hello to all ♥️

I'm shamelessly promoting here, but go and check out my other work "My Celebrity Boyfriend" It's another MewGulf story 🙈

It's a work in progress, same as this one... So yeah 😂 let me know your thoughts.

Anyways as promised 😂 let's write some fluff ♥️♥️ not that I'm good at this but... //

I don't own the picture, so credit to whoever made it. Thankeee~
~~~

Mew's POV.

The incident with Mild makes us busy, I mean makes Gulf busy. He hardly makes it with me, he hardly give time for me. He is with Mild always, Mild is his best friend, brother or whatsoever, I know but his best friend got a boyfriend who is also suffering with me. They're both ignoring us. This is frustrating. I am actually not complaining... ugh... okay I am, a little bit.

"Bored? Miss your boyfriend?" I said as I hand a bottle of juice to Boat and sit next to him, looking at the two human that is bickering nonstop but won't go without the other.

"as if you don't" Boat said. Okay, that backfired right away.

I released a heavy sigh. How we can make this two to separate? Mild's currently staying in Gulf's apartment. Whenever Gulf have to play at the bar, Mild also comes and they won't let go of each other before and after the play. We have tried assuring them that such circumstances ain't gonna happen again. Who would've thought that, that guy would fly to the US?

Its been two weeks and the two are still stuck to each other like a glue. This needs to stop, if I have to pull some strings for this then I will.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Why are you here too?" Gulf asked raising his eyebrow, questioning me. 'oh so it's bad now, to see your boyfriend huh?'

"I was asked to be here too?" I said, unsure what to say. I actually planned this with the help of my uncle, the dean of the College of Mathematics. Mine and Gulf's college. There is an event where a representative for each college will be present and I asked my uncle to make Gulf be the representative for our college and I will also be there.

"Hmm... You didn't plan this right?" He asked. What I feel now is like he doesn't want to be with me or to see me.

"You don't want me to be here?" I don't think I like where this conversation is going. "baby... you don't want to see me here?" I grab and hold his hand but he silently shake it off and that didn't go unnoticed.

"Mew..." He leaned in to whisper looking at me in the eye. I moved away. Sh*t what are you trying to do Gulf? I just look at him in disbelief.

"If you don't want me here, then just act like you didn't see me at all" I turned around. I don't know what's his plan at all but I'm certain that my plan has been ruined.

I went to where my other co-workers are. I grabbed a whisky on the way as I'm no longer in the mood.

"You okay?" Godt, from science department asked me as I chugged the liquor from my glass. I just nodded in response, I'm not in the mood now.

I was too pre-occupied thinking what Gulf could be scheming this time. We were okay prior to this and now he seems to be dismissing me and it seems he is ashamed of me, of our relationship. Sh*t what am I thinking?

"Hello everyone." I was startled hearing his voice. I find him standing on the stage, holding a guitar again, his eyes is fixed on me.

He smiled knowing I'm looking at him too. "I just want to serenade someone here... Boo, don't be sulky and overthink na... You will always be my only love, I am so lucky to have you. I am happy to receive your love, You're the lover I could've ask for, you're my everything now. I love you my love, stay with me for a very long time okay?"

He starts strumming the guitar. Eyes still fixed on me. I don't know if I'm just drunk or maybe just too inlove but either way it doesn't matter.

// Your Universe - Rico Blanco //

He is smiling all the time while singing the song. If you're not on that stage I would strip you naked there and make love to you.

I don't think that you even realize
The joy you make me feel when I'm inside
Your universe
You hold me like I'm the one who's precious
I hate to break it to you but it's just
The other way around
You can thank your stars all you want but
I'll always be the lucky one
You can thank your stars all you want but
I'll always be the lucky one

He walked from the stage to me, he intertwined our fingers and kissed me on the lips.

"You think it's just you who only know how to plan a surprise huh?" He grins. This little devil knows my plan.

I hold his hand and drag him outside to my car. I opened the door for him and hurriedly place myself in the driver's seat. After closing the door he turned my face to him and kissed me hungrily. "I missed you" he mumbled in between of our make up session. I placed my hand on his naped to deepen the kiss more.

"I love you tua-aeng" I said after we separated our lips to breath.

"I love you more, more than you could imagine" He said and gave me a peck on the lips before he put his seat belt on.

I chuckled then drive to our next destination. He sleep on the way and I was just smiling like an idiot. I thought I will just cancel this plan but I didn't have to because this little devil boyfriend of mine.

I never thought I would be loving someone like how I love Gulf. I am happy that I came to know him and fell in love with him.

We arrived to our next destination and he is still sleeping. This guy can really sleep.

"I won't trade you for anything my love" I caressed his face and he groaned.

"Hmmm? are we there yet?" He asked, still half asleep.

"We're here baby... Let's go!" I ruffled his hair and help him remove his seat belt.

I waited for him as he takes some of his things from my car. His eyes widened when he saw where we are.

"You like it here?" I asked and he just nodded his head vigorously. I kissed his forehead and he nozzles his face to my neck while I'm hugging him tight.

It's really a good choice to bring him to beach, here we can relax, have fun and enjoy my time with him.

~~~~

// Just a short update. I'm so sleepy now 😂 though it's just 4:00 PM my time.
I'm on a night shift so don't judge me 😂