Part 19: Mew is...

Gulf's POV.

Mew's slight response have melt my heart. I love you, my love. Even if you no longer love me, I would love you still. If you no longer want me, I want you still. I will always be yours.

He didn't open his eyes yet but it's great that he responded to my voice. We called the doctor and he was examined. The doctor said that Mew will wake up any time soon. I sighed in relief, come back to me fast, my love. Come back to us.

Everyone thought Kao and I are an item. The fvck? With my brother? Noooo. They were happily playing with my twins. Mild's too fond of them.

"P'Kao, can you bring the kids home? Bright, can you assist my brother? Kaow already arranged the place. I'll stay with Mew" Bright just nodded and hold one of my twins in his arms. Bright knows how to handle babies. As much as I don't want them away from me, hospital is not safe for my kids and I have to stay with their father.

When Bright and P'Kao left, Mild went together with Boat with them as he is smitten on how cute the twins are. He said 'I'll take good care of your kids, I won't eat them up though they seem edible' well of course, the parents are handsome too.

Kaownah said that I have Mew for myself and no one's allowed to enter the room aside from the doctors which he made sure of. I don't know how but the most important thing is I have Mew by my side. Kaow and Run is guarding outside, I already told them not to but they insisted. That actually reassures me. I feel safe with them around.

My Mew is still laying there with those tubes and machines attached. The beep from I don't know what it is called machine that shows his life line is keeping me steady.

"Thirak, I'm here now. I know you can hear me, wake up please. I need you" The tears starts strumming down on my face.

"You know what? We can be together again. We can get married. Let's get married once you're up. We can also wait for the kids to be a little bit bigger. It's up to you darling, just wake for me please" I sobbed. I don't care.

"I miss you Mew. Why didn't you take good care of yourself? I already told you, right? that if one day I'll be gone and is nowhere to be found, you have to take good care of yourself and wait for me. You know that no matter how long or how far I am to you, I love you still and I am yours. I'll come back to you always"

"You know Mew, when I was pregnant I really love to eat strawberries and any strawberry flavored foods. I also inconvenienced P'Kao asking him to buy me a sushi, that time I still don't know that he is my brother but I'm so comfortable with him around and that explains why"

"Mew, I labored for more than 12 hours just get our kids out of my belly. They're freaking chaotic inside, so damn irritating and painful but I love them. I wanna pinch them already even before they come out. They actually like your voice." I laughed and cried at the same time. It doesn't bore me talking to you my love. "Remember when you sing a song and I recorded it? I always play them when they're playing inside my tummy cause it hurts but your voice always calms them down"

"I missed you so much my love, so so much. I have an apartment with your face plastered in every corner. I don't even know what I am thinking, but It calms me down. It feels like you are with me"

"Come back to me, okay? I'm waiting for and will always wait for you" my eyes feels heavy now from crying. I'm exhausted, I can feel my consciousness is slowly drifting.

I can feel a hand slowly stroking my hair. The familiar warmth. I immediately opened my eyes and saw him looking at me. He removes his oxygen support. He smiled. It fvcking hurts.

"Love, are you thirsty? Wait let me call the doctor first." I said but he holds my hand and slowly shake his head.

"No love, you needed to be checked. Run and Kaow is outside I'll just let them know and have them call the doctor, okay?" He loosened the hold in my hand and I immediately run to the door call for Kaow and Run.

The doctor went in and checked him again, so far nothing seems wrong he just need to slowly take nutrients to gain his strength and weight.

"Love you're awake. I missed you!" I said as my tears starts falling again.

"I love you" He said in a small and hoarse voice. My heart is breaking.

"I love you so much my love" I carefully hugged his arm. His tears starts falling too, i immediately wiped it.

"Stay with us, okay?" He nodded "You'll gonna be alright, we will be together after this." He let out a thin smile.

"Do you need something, love?" He shake his head.

"Stay. Please." He forced himself out to say the words.

"I will stay. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be here for you. You have to be strong for me okay? I need you. So comeback to me, okay? " He nodded again. He tightened his hold in my hand. I kissed his forehead.

"I'm... going to sleep, baby. Thank you for coming back to me" He said and closed his eyes.

After few seconds that he closed his eyes, his life line emits a long beeping sound. The line that goes up and down is now flat. I panicked.

"Mew, Mew, wake up. Love wake up" I am crying mess. I didn't know how to respond.

Run calls for the doctor as quickly as he can manage, because I myself can't do it. I feel like my strength is no where to be found. They tried to revived him, no response.

I can see the doctor's shaking his head. No no no, my baby isn't going to leave me behind. No no no.

"Time of death, 3:45 AM" They removed the tubes and wires attached fo his body. They left us.

I cried, the loudest that I could. Kaow hugs me. I pushed him.

I hold Mew's hand. I shake his body. I kissed him. Come back to me, please. Come back love.

"Noooooo! You promised me. You promised your going stay with me. You promised you're not going to leave me. You promised." I shake his body again, his lifeless body. Kaow and Run are stopping me. No It can't be. How about me? How about us?

"Mew, you haven't seen our children yet. Meewwwwww!" I see black.

* 3 years later.

"Papaaaaaaaa!" The twins calls me unison.

"Hey babies! Papa's cooking your breakfast. You two should behave okay? Go wash your face and brush your teeth" They immediately run to their rooms.

It's been 3 years and everything feels like yesterday. The pain is still fresh.

~~~~~

// Alright! Just a short update.

Any suggestions for the names of the kids? I can't use Alexander now as Mew's grandpa is named Alexander already. Help me think 😅

Thank you for your comments and votes everyone. I really appreciate it.

Love lots ♥️