Honeymoon

// This part is not for kids~ 🔞
It contains mature scenes 🙈🙊😂

I just feel like writing this part to properly end this story

I know there are some parts of the story that isn't detailed or needed explanations, so if you have question just ask it here - this will be the final part of this story ♥️//

~~~~

They went to Maldives for their honeymoon for a week then to Iceland next and everything is prepared, courtesy of Kaownah.

"Mew~ ahh~ hurry... Faster..." Gulf's moaning and demanding his husband which the other complied.

They are in an open balcony and Mew's fvcking the life out of him standing while Gulf's legs wrapped on his husbands waist trying to meet his thrust.

"Still so tight baby.. I fvcking love it" Mew keeps on thrusting, deeper, faster and harder.

"Mew... Uh~ I'm almost there! Ahhhh~" That was fast baby but I'm not done yet, so don't think you will be getting rest anytime soon.

Mew continues to thrust his huge, long and hard rod to his wife's love hole.

"I'm going to make you pregnant again baby" Mew said a slammed hard into Gulf's hole, releasing his cum groaning and earning a loud moan and scream from the younger guy.

"That was... hot" Mew licked his lips looking at his wife before he devours his exposed neck.

From the balcony, Mew carried Gulf to their room while his half hard member is still inside Gulf's hole. Gulf's moaning and hissing in every step Mew takes due motion of the intruder inside his that causally hits his spot.

Gulf not able to take it, he bit husband's shoulder earning a slap in his butt that brings vibration to his insides. His member became hard again ready for another intercourse.

Mew flopped Gulf into the soft mattress making his dick pull out of his wife's.

"Mew... I want you inside again!" Gulf whined in which his husband just chuckled.

"You have to learn to wait baby" Mew said using his husky voice and kissed Gulf's plump lips and when the younger granted him the access, he immediately explored his cavern. After Parting, Mew moves to Gulf's exposed chest tracing the newly created love bites and kiss marks, trailing wet kisses.

Mew kissed played with Gulf's nipples with his mouth and the other is being played with his hand, alternating. His other hand is jerking his wife's member. Gulf moaning mess, don't know where to hold, saliva in the corner of his lips and eyes rolled to the back due to the sensation his husband is giving him.

"baby... I- I'm coming again~" Gulf screamed a little, Mew still continues to jerk Gulf off until he came in Mew's hand.

Mew gathered some of Gulf's semen and place some on Gulf's lips before he kissed him which Gulf didn't mind and it just added to his lust instead of being disgusted.

"On all fours baby" Gulf happily complied. Mew smacked Gulf's bum which the other just moaned.

"You like that baby?" Mew said, Gulf just nodded his head and looked at Mew using his doe eyes with full of lust.

Mew licked Gulf's hole, tasting his own cum and tongue fvcking the younger.

"Daddyyyy~ I want yours please~" Gulf whined, Dissatisfied with only Mew tongue that fvcks him. He is craving and wanting for something bigger and longer.

"You want this baby?" Mew inserted two fingers at the same time. Gulf moaned from the sudden intrusion but still not enough.

"Nooooo.. No daddy~ ahh~ not that~~" Gulf whined like a kid. How can be someone so cute yet so hot at the same time.

"Which one do you like baby?" Mew teased him, still twirling and scissors the side of his wife.

"I want yours daddyyy~ I want your hot rod wrecking me..." Mew smirked at his needy wife. He removes his fingers and replace with his dick, he thrust in one go which made the younger screamed in pleasure.

Mew thrusts deeper and harder, making his wife moans inaudible words. Mew's grip on Gulf's waist were too tight that will surely leave a mark. Gulf's bums is red from his husband's spank and the skin slapping.

Dissatisfied, Mew flip them making Gulf sit on his member. Gulf winched but once he is fully sitted and Mew's inside him deep, he started riding his husband's cock up and down. Mew's eyes feast on his wife's wrecked and full of lust look. Gulf mouth slightly opened with loud moans and groans escaping those alluring lips.

Mew meets his wife's and helps him bounce on his cock. He thrusts faster, making Gulf bounce fasted until they both came.

Gulf slumped his body on top of Mew's and Mew is about to pull his member out, Gulf grip his cock tighter and slowly shake his head.

"don't.. I want to feel you and keep yours inside me" Gulf demanded while panting. Mew just chuckled and he wiped his wife's sweat on his forehead and kissed his hair.

He slightly massaged his wife's lower back that made Gulf let out a soft moans. It will surely gonna be sore the next day due to intense love making they did.

"Baby... Thank you for marrying me. I love you and our kids" Mew said as he hugged his wife tightly.

"I wouldn't even marry if it's not you. I love you so much Mew. Thank you for marrying me and coming back to me" Gulf said teary eyed. His genuine happiness with his husband and their over flowing love to each other will surely gonna be key to their relationship that will last forever.

"I love you" Mew kissed Gulf's lips tenderly and let his emotions flow.

This surely gonna be a great honeymoon for them, after all they still have two weeks to fulfil Mew's wish of having another kid or kids.

We should always voice our feelings out and work with our differences, after all it's us who will suffer and not someone else.

~~~~
// FIN.

Thank youuuu.. Please support my other stories.

Lovelots ♥️