fifty-five

tw: blood + fighting/violence
early update & short(er) chapter because i'm bored ANYWAYS enjoyy :)

\ wherein they kick ass /

"PHEOBE, WE CAN'T GO flying to the Ministry just because you heard your boyfriend's voice in the fire!"

"And we aren't! We're going flying to the Ministry because I know what happens next this chapter!"

"Okay, number one: the hell do you mean chapter? Number two: why didn't you deny it when I called him your boyfriend?"

"Is this really the time?" Pheobe sighed, dragging a hand down her face as Remus crossed his arms.

"Here we go," Professor McGonagall sighed.

"Pheobe, please do not tell me that you're dating the son of James Potter."

"I think we both know the answer to that."

"No, you don't understand, he will corrupt you- it won't be the first time a Potter has corrupted a nice, innocent ginger!"

"It's not natural color!"

"And he's not natural! He's- he's abnormal"

"Moony!"

"There's been a message," announced a booming voice from upstairs. Pheobe didn't hesitate before sprinting up the stairs to the guest bedroom, where Phineas Nigellus's portrait resided.

"Harry?"

"Severus Snape," Phineas deadpanned, McGonagall and Remus walking in quickly.

"Well, go on, then, what's his message?"

"He says that Harry Potter says 'she's been taken'."

"Who?"

"She."

"Me," Pheobe sighed, "fuck, he thinks I've been taken."

"Please explain for those of us who didn't time travel from the future," Remus said impatiently.

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Pheobe scoffed. "We've got to go to the Ministry! Harry thinks Voldemort kidnapped me!"

"And how are you so sure that you're the 'she' he was talking about?" Remus asked suspiciously.

"Oh, well, if you think it might be Romilda Vane, then by all means!"

"You've got her temper, you know."

"What, the woman who faked her death, Obliviated herself, and went back in time to restart her family?"

"No, the woman who chose to have you become part of her already-very-large one."

.✫ * ゚ ・ ゚ 。. ★. *。 ・ ゚ ✫ *.

The Ministry was usually a place where people were talking about their weekends or mornings with their coworkers during their breaks while they drank warm, bitter coffee before heading to their respective floors to do their work for the day. Overall, a lively and chatty place.

But on that dark, gloomy night, it was anything but.

Pheobe, Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Kingsley, and Moody, Apparated to the Ministry, the 'Crack!' echoing around the empty halls.

"Where are they?" Remus said with furrowed eyebrows.

"Department of Mysteries," Pheobe said instantly.

"And just how do you know that?"

"Stop doubting me! Let's go!" and before anyone could protest, Pheobe rushed off, forcing the adults to follow.