Chapter 0 : Introduction

"Urgh, it's morning"
'I better get up or I'll be late again"

*mom knocks on the door*
curious to what her son is doing, she opened it slightly to see if he's awake

"You're going to be late again at this rate"
She said it lightly

"Hey mom"
"I'm gonna take a bath real quick, you don't have to prepare anything"

His mom formed a small grin on her face.

'He really has grown'

After 15 mins

"Mom I'm off"
He said it while running towards the gate.

"You're lunch! Don't forget it"
She said it while waving, after a few moments she screamed again as if she's worried that something bad will happen.

"Be careful and don't forget to text me!"

He responded kindly

"Got it mom"

——————————-/////—————————

'Hey my name is Wayne, this is year 2022, a lot of time has passed since the pandemic and world war 3 last year and I've been living my whole life here in the Philippines. After the war last year we can't really call it the Philippines anymore. This country is known as Servant.
The world war happened at exactly January 1, 2021, The world has been conquered by 5 different countries now known as the Rulers, those countries are USA, Russia, China, Australia, Britain. They're known as the powerhouses of the world. They even earned their own nicknames, USA is called Ruler of Destruction, Russia is called Ruler of Ice, China is called Ruler of Dragons, Australia is Calle Ruler of Rage and lastly Canada is called Ruler of Weapons. No one expected that these countries will work together to conquer the world. Our country right now is in tatters and practically destroyed, we tried fighting back but ended up losing 2 parts of the country, Visayas and Mindanao was sunk to the ground and even our president died, media coverage was inconsistent, we weren't nuked or anything. Rumor has it that only 50 people sunk the 2 islands and no one in the army manages to kill even one of them. A lot of rumor started that the 5 rulers were generating monstrous versions of humanity. Charles Darwin's principle of evolution has taken another step towards the epitome of human genetics. We call them Generation X. This country known as Servant has 15 leaders and all of them came from that generation. Everyone is scared, but even if they're scared they're still fighting. Some Filipinos are forming revolutions and resistance but they are being killed instantly by those leaders. That's why some Filipinos abandoned their love for their country and started to submit. The overwhelming presence and killing intent of the 15 leaders that were sent here is enough to shake you down to your core.

I haven't met any of the 15 leaders but I still have someone to protect. I'm 23 years old and currently working as a Barista here in the main city. This is where my story starts.'