Chapter XXXIV : Banshee and Athena's Will

The battle between has finally started. Each one of them are facing high rankers with unbelievable strengths. There's no turning back.

Raven's thoughts
'I'll go full strength'

Raven screamed
"EXOPLIZO!!!"

Raven is dedicated to finish this fight as soon as possible. He immediately released his EXOPLIZO in front of 10th

"Banshee's Cloak"
And
"Banshee's staff"

An aura enveloped Raven as soon as the cloak appear. Banshee is a supernatural being that's being controlled by Raven.

Raven was able to form his aura into a Banshee, a supernatural entity that was famous when everything was normal.

10th said
"So you plan on doing this for real?"

10ths thoughts
'I have to get serious too'

10th screams
"EXOPLIZO"

Aura starts to overflow in the body of 10th. Ominous aura clash with Raven, as if 10th was saying that he won't go down without a fight.

"Naga's armor"
And
"Naga's spear"

10th's aura began to form with fish like scales armor and it's weapon is a trident. Naga are known to be semi divine beings back in buddhism history.

Raven said
"In this battle"
"One of us will die"

10th said
"I couldn't agree more"

Both of the high Rankers rushed against each other and they exchange blows. Blow by blow by both of the Rankers sends a massive shockwave throughout the land. In this match they seems to be equally match.

Raven said
"I'LL MAKE SURE THAT I WONT BE WEAK AGAIN"

Raven rushed in with a fury of condensed aura that surrounds him. He holds the advantage not only because he can fight in close combat, but he can also sends elemental auras in his opponents way.

10th's thoughts
'I need to finish this quickly'
'I need to gain momentum'

10th screams out of rage as he was being pushed back by a no name Ranker. He gradually took a stance that meant the he was about to finish Raven off. 10th rushed in blinding speed focusing his aura in his trident.

10th said
"IT'S OVER!"

When Raven heard that word a small smile appear in his face. He was expecting 10th to lose his patience. He wanted 10th to rushed at him focusing his aura on his trident only. As soon as 10th was within the range of Raven. 4 elemental aura formed in to a circle surrounding 10th in it's path.

Raven said
"It is over"
"May you rest in piece"

"Final move"
"Banshee's Curse"

Elements such as Fire, Earth, Air and Water simultaneously attacked 10th. Piercing a lot of holes in his body. When the attack was finished, 10th was no longer breathing. As 10th was falling to the ground. The resistance that saw the battle screams out of delight.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

However Raven can't move after that. He truly gave everything he had to finish of 10th.

Raven's thoughts
'I can't do anything anymore'
*pant*
*pant*
*pant*
'It's all on you guys'

The resistance rushed in to catch a falling Raven in the sky. They were dedicated to protect one of the heroes who decided to fight for them.

Commander Jaireb
"Protect him with your life!"

Everyone on the team realized that Raven won the match. Everyone formed a small smile in their face as they faced off the high rankers.

Carmela's thoughts
'That son of a bitch did it ...'

Everyone starts fighting seriously. Cassee was fending off all of 9th's attacks. They both exchanged blow after blow that sends shiver on the resistance and Gen X alike.

The resistance
"So this is how high Rankers fight?"

Cassee was inspired by Raven that gave it he's all to win against 10th. She wasn't planning on losing today too. Her aura spikes and is steadily increasing.

Cassee's thoughts
'I can do it too'

9th realized that she was getting ready to release her aura. 9th herself wanted to end this now.

9th said
"I'll finish you off"
"I'm done playing games"

Cassee responded
"There's no way you're bringing me down

Cassee and 9th simultaneously released both of their trump card and started to go full strength.

"EXOPLIZO!!"

9ths aura formed into Gorgon's spirit. Gorgon is a mythical beast who has the power to turn anyone who looked at them to stone.

"Gorgon's armor"
And
"Gorgon's eyes"

The aura focuses on 9th's eyes and armor. It produces ominous aura. Everyone who manages to even glanced at those eyes are good as dead. Cassee on the other hand has a plan on her own.

"Athena's blessing"
And
"Athena's longsword"

They are ready to engage. 9th rushed in because she knows that Cassee won't be able to look at her. Cassee grabbed a pebble and threw it aiming at 9th's eye. She was blinded as those pebble turned out to be shards of the longsword.

9th forgotten that Athena was a god of warfare. She has wisdom and knowledge on how to beat a gorgon.

9th said
"You son of a bitch!"

Cassee won't let this chance passed by. She won't let 9th recover.

Cassee said
"I'll end this!"

Cassee's said
"I'll give everything on this swing"
"Final move"

Every aura she has started to gather on the sword. One slash would mean instant kill. 9th felt the aura getting intense but can't do anything about it. She can't see the enemy before her.

"Divine Slash"

Cassee cuts off 9th's head instantly. Making it the second victory of the war.

Cassee's thoughts
'I did it...'

That move isn't as it focuses all of her aura into one attack. She can't possibly move after that but then again the resistance got her back. Commander William manages to catch her while she about to passed out.

Commander William
"Don't worry ma'am we got your back"

Every soldier protected her laying their life on the line to protect those who fights with them. Gunshots are hear all over the city. Death after death, but the hope of freedom never wavered on the resistance eyes.

Wayne's thoughts
'Good job Cassee'

Remaining High Rankers 8.