Chapter XLIII : Rage

Viserion said
"I've felt everything you're feeling"
"Fine"
"I'll provide you with everything you need"
"Let's kill this asshole in front of us shall we"

Wayne summoned Viserion's Scythe. An overwhelming bloodlust was being emitted by the scythe itself. It's magnifying the amount of bloodlust and Aura produced by Wayne.

Umon was surprised that Wayne was capable of emitting that much strength. He continued to smile deviously indicating that this fight excites him.

Umon said
"What a beautiful scythe"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"That still won't be eno——"

Umon was surprised Wayne suddenly appeared before him. His eyes widened by the sheer speed his opponent produced.

Wayne kicked Umon to the sky, then he jumped at full speed to catch up to the thrown Umon. He manages to passed Umon on his way up and proceeded to punch him to the ground. A huge shockwave shook the city as Umon crashes to the ground face down. It didn't stop there, Wayne dives to the ground with his feet intact. He proceeded to make an attack as when Umon is standing up.

Wayne declared
"Descendants Secret Art"
"FUTA NO ATAMA NO KUROI!!!!"

Umon screams
"AAHHHHHHHH"

Wayne kicked him and two black dragons appeared before Umon. Umon was thrown 10 miles away from him, crashing in every building that was in the way of the attack. A huge explosion emerge.

Seigen and the others are watching from afar. They were mesmerized by what was happening before them. Umon was being overwhelmed by the sheer strength of Wayne.

Seigen screams
"LET IT ALL OUT WAYNE"

After the attack from Wayne, Umon jumps forward charging at full speed. He intends to attack Wayne with every strength he has.

Umon said
"Eat this"
"White Nova 🔥"

A fist embedded with white flame appeared before Wayne but his instincts was sharpened dramatically because of his rage. Wayne dodge the attack and Umon was so surprised by it.

Umon said in panic
"You son of a—-"

Umon can't stop his momentum and Wayne took that chance to perform another attack. He didn't let up his attack against Umon. Umon was clearly damaged by his attacks.

Wayne declared
"Descendants Secret Art"
"BANME NO ATAMA NO KUROI!!!!"

It happened again, Black Dragons appeared in front of Umon blasting him miles away. The sheer strength of Wayne was different from before. His strength is still evolving. The rage he is feeling is helping him overcome the difference in strength. Umon was burried in debris, totally bloodied and covered in bruises.

Umon's thoughts
'Hehe'
'When's the last time'
'I've been damaged this bad'
'That guy is dangerous'
'I have to take this seriously then'

Seigen and the others saw what transcends before them. They were amazed that some of their jaw was hanging.

Raven said
"Is it over?"

Carmela said
"AA look"
"The one you put your faith in is getting even stronger"

Austin said
"Gooooo!!"

Zac and Law clenched their fist.

Joy's thoughts
'You did it'

The team thought that Wayne was finally able to beat Umon, but there's one person that thinks otherwise.

Seigen said
"Don't rejoice yet"

Everyone was shocked by what Seigen said. They can't help themselves and ask.