Chapter XXV : Awakening

Zac, Law and Zim decides to head for Northeastern City. They were worried that 5 inexperienced Gen. X would be easy for a High ranker.

14th is easily beating the crap out Cassee and the rest. Some of them even have injuries already.

Austin rushed in using his speed as his advantage and AA supported him with her aura. Two combined aura should be enough to overcome the difference in strength. They managed to deal an amount of damage. After 14th stumble, Carmela used the opportunity to  embed her staff with her aura and manage to hit 14th in the head throwing him of balance. Lastly, Cassee came from the air kicking him in the body pinning him in the ground.

Cassee said
"Is it over?"

All of them are out of breath and injured already. The worst thing happened, 14th manages to get up from those combinations of attack. With his mouth bloodied and his body aching from the kick, he finally decided to take them seriously.

14th said
"This is great hahahaha!"
"To tell you the truth, I never expected you guys to hurt me!"

Devious smile appeared on the face of 14th and his bloodlust filled the air.

Austin declared
"Get READY!!"

Everyone prepared themselves cause they know that the moment they lay off their guard they'll die.

Zac, Zim and Law manages to arrive at the same time. Law wanted to fight more cause he wasn't satisfied in his opponent until Zac and Zim stopped him.

Law said
"What are you doing?"

Zim said
"Don't interfere Law"
"Let them handle this"

Law said
"Can't you guys feel that aura?"

Zac responded
"We do feel it"
"But they need to learn to take care of themselves"
"We wouldn't be able to worry about them when the real battle arrive"

Law just shrugged his shoulder and decided to just watch over their companions as they fight 14th.

14th was amassing a huge amount of aura. Cassee and the team felt it, that it's going to be a different fight this time.

14th screamed and declared
"WUAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"
"EXOPLIZO!!!"
.
.
.
."Iron Knight"
"And"
"Iron lance"

"You guys are dead"

14th rushed in at Mach speed targeting the healer of the team. Cassee was punched in the solar plexus throwing her miles away. Austin wanted to rushed in but in his surprised 14th was already in front of him, 14th hits him with his lance to pin him in the ground. Austin intensified his so that the lance wouldn't pierce his chest. Carmela enhance by AA's aura decided to charge at 14th but he dodged it. 14th kicks Carmela and Austin throwing them in opposite direction. He proceeded to punch AA and she immediately crashed into the nearby building. Everyone on the team was burried in rubble as they hear 14th laugh his ass off knowing that he won.

14th manages to spot off Zac, Zim and Law nearby and declared.

14th said
"Aren't you gonna help your comrades?!"
"I BET YOU'RE SCARED OF ME TOO!"
"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BEAT MY TEAM"
"BUT I GUESS I'M STRONGER THAN THEM"

Zac, Zim and Law are composing themselves and trying not to be provoked by what 14th is saying. Suddenly 3 of them felt something different.

Zac replied to 14th
"You shouldn't be worrying about us you know"

14th replied
"Huh"

14th was shocked he suddenly felt surging aura from behind. He started to look back.