Chapter XVI : Kill or Be Killed

Tension is flailing, pressure is rising, two of them planned to end this fight. Aura is making everyone lost their breath. Both of them, ready to kill each other at any given time. Both fighter are starting to walk towards each other the eventually stop with only a few centimeters between them.

A standoff, emitting two ominous aura clash against each other making everyone feel overwhelmed by the scene happening.

15th said
"What's that in your hands?"

15th looked at Wayne's hand, Wayne's hand is covered with pitched black gauntlet wrapped like a bandage. He also felt the chilling aura that comes out of it.

Wayne's response
"You're too dumb to understand even if I try to explain to you"

15th response
"You bitch.."

It's about to start, the fight everyone was waiting for. The red dragon armor against Novano's Gauntlet. Exoplizo against Equilox, Ranker against Descendant. 15th against Decimo and lastly Vladimir Volto against Wayne Orca.

Zac uttered some word
"It's starting ...."

Zac's thoughts
"This is it"
"The final bout"

The fight started, both of them rushed at each other at the same time. Both of their fists collided and a shockwave crumbled the ground. Both of them attack faster than before. Blow for blow they connect, neither of them backs up. Wayne's blood are splattered across the field. 15th's armor are taking most of the damage.

Wayne's thoughts
*pant*
*pant*
*pant*
.
.
.
.
'He's strong'
'But'
.
.
.
.
.
"I'LL BREAK THAT FUCKING ARMOR!!!"

Even though Wayne is bleeding and exhausted. He kept pushing, He kept on concentrating even harder. Focusing every aura in his body.

Wayne's thoughts
'Faster'
'Stronger'
'Sturdier'
.
.
.
.
'This limit of mine'
'I'll surpass it!'

Little by little, he's getting stronger and faster. Eventually he's able to dodge everything 15th throws and he's also throwing in counters at 15th's armor.

15th's thoughts
'What the fuck is going on?!'
'He's getting faster'

Wayne attempted to throw a punch in 15th's chest. His fist clad with armor condensed aura. He waited for the right timing. Eventually 15th threw a wide right hook and Wayne manage to dodge by docking down. 15th saw the attack coming that is aimed at his chest.

15th's thoughts
'Shiiiit'

15th bit his lip as if telling himself to endure the incoming attack.

15th said
"ENDUREE!"

Wayne gave him a blow sending him 5 miles apart from him. Crashing him in abandoned buildings along the way. After that 15th stood up in shock.

15th thoughts
'How is this even possible'

*crack*
*crack*
*crack*

15th's armor was destroyed, leaving only the right arm. He was shocked, to think that someone can destroy his armor without even having a weapon on his arsenal.

15th's thoughts
'The fuck is going on'
'He manage to destroy my armor'
'How strong can he possibly be'
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck this !"

15th screamed out of anger and started to focus all of his remaining aura in his right hand. His actions indicated that this was his last move. Giving everything he has into one punch.

Wayne's thoughts
'The aura is rising again'

15th screamed
"FINAL MOVE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"RED DRAGON'S ARM"

The aura took another shape as it looks like a dragons arm clenched and ready to deliver a killing blow. The aura revolving that arm sends chills into Wayne making him hesitate.

Wayne was surprise as someone behind him touched his shoulder and started to speak. In his surprise it was Noveno.

Noveno said
"You're hesitating"
"Calm down"

Wayne replied
"N-Noveno?"

Noveno stated
"As I've told you before we've been called many names before"
"One of those names are"
"Dragon Slayer"

Wayne responded
"Dragon Slayer?!"

Noveno chuckled
"Hehe"
"Have this"

Noveno handed him something, a gift from the 9th descendant. He felt it, the power within that Noveno gave him.

Noveno stated
"That's my flame 🔥 "
"It's yours"
"Do not hesitate"
"Live up to my name as the new Dragon Slayer"

Wayne responded
"Yes!"

Wayne concentrates intensely channeling the flames given to him by Noveno. The flames are difficult to control and different from normal flames. The flames are pitch black and it emits a different kind of intensity. He eventually controlled it but given the condition he's in, it will definitely be his last move.

Wayne declared
"FINAL MOVE!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"NOVENO'S FLAMES 🔥 "

Noveno's flames covered his whole right arm and started to burn even more intense as he concentrates.

15th saw what was happening.

15th said in panic
"He can produce flames too"
"On top of it, it's black"

After some time of concentrating, both of them readied themselves for the final clash.
Eventually they pounced at each other at mach speed.

Wayne and 15th screamed
"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

The two of them clashed and deliver their final blow producing an explosion big enough to wipe out the city.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM !!

Zac's screams
"Everyone stay behind us!"

The 8 generation X combined all of their aura in order to protect everyone from the explosion 💥.

The whole city shakes as two final moves clash in the middle of it. Nearby buildings are destroyed by the impact of the explosion.

Eventually the explosion began to calm down.

Meanwhile Zac's team

Zac's asked
"What happen?"

Cassee asked
"Who won?"

Law's thoughts
'That's enough strength to wipe out an entire city'

Zim screamed
"Look there!"

Eventually the smoke began to clear up and everyone can finally see the result of the fight.

Everyone was shocked by the things they saw. In the middle of the explosion 💥 Wayne and 15th crosses fist. Wayne dodge the move 15th gave him and Wayne's fist pierced through the chest of 15th.

Wayne eventually pulled out his arm and as 15th fell down face first in the floor, bloodied up and has a hole in his chest. He was defeated. Wayne killed 15th, he raised his right fist as he screamed.

Wayne screamed
"UUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!"

People started to cheer as they saw Wayne put his fist up indicating that he won the match. The match came with 0 casualties but the city was destroyed. Their plan was a complete success and their now waiting for the aftermath of the events.

Remaining Rankers 14