Chapter VI : Premonition

The day has come, the day the 15th ranker named Vladimir Voltov starts his hunt. The Resistance manages to evacuate only a small amount of the people in Western City. This day no trace of the resistance remains. This day marks the Destruction of Western City. Wayne started to head not having a clue on what was going to happen.

Rank 1
"Are you ready?"

15th answered
"I am"

Rank 1
"Leave no one alive"
"Commence Operations"

15th answered
"Yes sir"

15th arrived in Western City at exactly 7:00pm, the streets are busy but the presence of the Ranker was suddenly felt by every person in the city. Everyone started running as if they knew what will happen next. 15th started floating with his eyes glowing red and smoke began exiting his body and as he raised his hands, flames with enormous amount of rage and magic appeared. He points his hands to where the people are running and started to emit a huge amount of flame waves wiping out a portion of the city instantly. Screams of people dying are echoed through out the night as the raging flames disintegrate everyone that comes in it's way.

People
"Why are they doing this?!"
"We obeyed"
"We bowed are heads"
"We disregarded every pride we have to live!"
"We don't deserve this!"

"Runaway!"

A little boy started to run towards the ranker but his mom and dad stopped her on it's way. The parents pleaded their case on the Ranker and said their sorry. 15th smiled and patted the parents and the boy's head as if saying that he will spare them. They were feeling a bit of relief but little do they know as the hand of the ranker left their head, he smiled of bloodlust forming a grin big enough to tell that he was enjoying killing everyone. Raging flames killed the family instantly.

Rank 1
"He's strong"

Rank 2
"Hahahaha ... I love watching these kinds of hunt"

Rank 3
"He seems to be enjoying this"

As the rankers watched the development of the hunt. They eventually turn it off knowing that it's only a matter of time until Western City becomes completely destroyed. Little do the rankers that they are not the only one watching the hunt.

The Resistance
Wilfred was so angry as he continued to watch the hunt happens. Conversation started within the general and commanders.

Commander Fhe speaks with fear in her eyes
"This isn't a hunt....."

Commander Jaireb speaks
"This is a massacre!"

William speaks
"How can they be this heartless"

Wilfred was in agony
"How are we supposed to win against this monsters?!"

Commander Edfer and Joaquin started calling

Wilfred answered
"What is it?"

Edfer speaks
"We managed to evacuate some of the people sir"
"We evacuate families and Children"

Wilfred answered
"Good, Head south immediately"
"Be careful"

Joaquin Responded
"Yes sir"

Time passes by and almost 90% of the city has been destroyed. Wayne who is on his way home heard the screams of the people. Knowing that he's near his home in Western City, he looked out the window of their bus to see the city he's living in burned to the ground.
The bus didn't want to go anywhere near the city, Wayne hurriedly run towards the city disregarding anyone's warning. He ran as fast as he could because he knows that his family might be in danger. He saw corpse everywhere he looks and at the middle of it 15th is laughing his ass off. He eventually manages to come home but what surprised him was that the house burned down. He rushed inside to see if his family is alive.