Chapter X : Revenge

15th was heading towards the conference room to have another chance on taking down the rest of Cities in this country.

15th screamed at 1st
"Give me a chance to redeem myself!"
"It's been a week since that lost!"
"I won't let it ridicule me anymore!"

15th was filled with rage as it oozed out of the conference room. He's eyes are burning and smoke began to exit his body.

1st ranker replied
"It's been a week and you still haven't moved on"

15th answered in an angry manner
"I don't need your approval!"
"I'll hunt them myself!"

1st replied
"You don't need to rush things"
"Your chance will come"

15th replied
"I don't have the time to wait for that chance!"
"I'll kill them even if I have to kill everyone in this damn country!"

As he said that the ground that he's standing in was crushed by his aura alone.

1st answered
"Fine then"
"2 weeks from now I'll let you wreck havoc in northwestern city"
"But until then"
"Calm down"

15th stormed out of the conference.

1st thoughts
'My, my what hot blooded monster'
'The only reason I'm sending him again is to see if that guy will come out'
'This is really fun'

15 grinned as he walk, realizing that finally he'll be able to have his revenge.

15 thoughts
'You better come out'
'I'll fucking kill you this time'

Meanwhile the training

Zac said
"You've improved a lot in a few days"

Wayne responded
"Thanks"

Zac asked
"We should kick it up a notch don't you think"

As Zac said that a cold gaze came out of it. It was sending a message to Wayne that if he didn't take this seriously he'll kill him.

Zac puts his hand in his sword and took a stance, emanating from his body was pure bloodlust mix with his chi. His chi gradually gets intense.

Wayne's thoughts
'He's being serious...'
'If I don't do anything'
'I'll get killed'

Unlike last time Wayne was shaking as he saw an insurmountable amount of aura but this time it's different. He took his martial art stance and started to produce an amount of chi intensely. The further he concentrates the stronger his aura becomes.

Other members started watching

Law thoughts
'They're both taking it seriously huh'

Austin speaks
"They're aura..."
"It's clashing with each other"

Carmela thoughts
'He's already become this strong'

Raven excitedly said
"This is like a samurai match"
"A decisive blow"

AA said
'Amazing...'
'He's already Stronger than most of us'

Zim speaks
'Hoho.. I'd like to fight Wayne too'

Both fighters are in a standoff with both of their aura consisting of bloodlust.

Everyone thoughts
'Anytime now'

Zac rushed in with a flawless first step convincing himself that he'd gain the upper hand. He was surprised that Wayne was moving as well. Wayne instantly closed the gap ready to give him a punch. Zac draws his sword instantly that cuts down most of the trees in front of him. Wayne manages to dodge that slash he readied his feet to deliver a roundhouse kick but Zac manage to block it. Blow by blow was blocked by Zac and slash by  slash Wayne manage to dodge it. Blows by the 2 sends shockwaves all over the forest.

Zac's thoughts
'He's keeping up'
'Not just that he's getting faster'

Wayne's thoughts
'I can see it'
'Every slash'
'Every move'
'I can win'

Wayne and Zac thoughts
'This is getting exciting '

They closed in on each other with smiles on each other's face. Every blow has an intent to kill, Every blow can kill a generation stronger than humans. All of a sudden the balance was tipped. Wayne is getting faster and stronger as time passed by.

Wayne's thoughts
'Deeper go deeper'
'Reach that strength'
'That can protect everyone'

Wayne's eyes grow bright red and his aura was emanating an insurmountable amount.

Zac speaks
"That is amazing.."
"Come at me "

As Zac was saying that Wayne appears on his face, He was shocked, he immediately gave a blow but Wayne disappeared to only reappear on his back. He quickly turned but Wayne was already throwing a punch in his face. Zac was ready for his impending death but Wayne stopped in the middle sending a huge shock wave in the forest destroying most of it.

Zac looked at the forest completely buffled as he saw that the forest was almost destroyed.

Zac looked at Wayne
'This is impossible '
'It's only been a week since he learned about chi'
'He was this strong in a week ?!'
'A monster'

Wayne speaks
"Let's stop for now"
"Thank you for teaching me"

Zac replied
"No problem"

Everyone's thoughts
"He's a monster alright "
"For a generation X to consider someone as a monster that's funny"

Wayne's thoughts
'I've gotten stronger'
'I'm coming for you 15th'
'Just you wait'

Meanwhile in Central City

Cassee was walking down the street to scout the rankers but she saw 14th and 13th walked into the coffee shop. Cassee followed them inside.

Cassee is a healer type generation X but she can also conceal her presence making special rankers impossible to detect her.

The conversation between 14th and 13th

14th named Barry Williams an American ranker with an ability to produce iron, noted as one of the hardest abilities to comprehend.

13th named Victoria Salvatore a British ranker with an ability to produce ice from her aura, noted as one of the support type.

14th speaks
"You've heard right?"

13th answered
"Yes"

14th speaks
"It seems that we'll be watching 15th as he wreck havoc in Northwestern city"
"Urgh.. I hate babysitting"

13th chuckled
"We're not going to do anything"
"Just let him have fun"
"He did lose though haha"

14th speaks
"Got that right, he just really need to release some steam I guess"

Cassee heard everything, she rushed out the coffee shop instantly. She began running at full speed to head back to Northern city.

Cassee's thoughts
'I need to go even faster'

Swoooioshshshshshs