Chapter XL : Rage of the White Tiger

Zac and Law quickly rushed in to check on Joy and see if she was okay. They thought that even though she won, wielding 3 embedded armor could be very taxing.

Zac asked
"Are you okay ?"

Joy replied
"Yes"
"Don't worry about me"
"What's the situation?"

Law replied
"Half of the Resistance is dead"
"About a 100 Generation X soldiers remains"
"Zim and the others are taking care of it"
"Seigen and Wayne are still fighting"

Joy replied
"I see"

Zac asked
"Shall we help them?"
"I mean the 2 remaining Rankers are world class Rankers"

Joy shakes her head and said
"No we'll only get in the way"
"Seigen and Wayne are in a class of their own"

Joy's thoughts
'Let it all out.....Seigen'

Seigen Arkhen against William Barnes, the battle within two Chinese mythology creatures wielder. The White tiger against The Red Phoenix. William Barnes currently holds the 25th Rank in world Rankers, while Seigen evaluates only in the 50th Rank.

William Barnes is known for his dominance as he wields the sacred flame of the Phoenix itself. He's the appointed ranker of the Ruler of dragons. Not only does he excel in aura manifestation but also his fighting abilities are through the roof.

Seigen is known for his calmness and decision making. He earned the trust of the rulers in order for him and his team to take them down one day. The only goal in his mind right now is overthrowing the monsters that reign their terror on the earth. He is known to be the wielder of the sacred claws of the white tiger itself.

Phoenix is a mythological bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with fire and the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor.

In Chinese culture , the tiger is the king of the beasts and on his forehead it represents a symbol. According to legend, the tigers tail would turn white when it reached the age of 500 years. In this way, the white tiger became a kind of mythological creature.

William Barnes said
"What are you doing Seigen?!"
"You're supposed to be carrying the rulers order"

Seigen replied
"Order?!"
"They want us to sink a fucking country!"
"Those aren't orders!"

William Barnes said
"What makes you think you'll be able to win ?!"
"To think that we used to fight together"
"But you decided to betray everyone"

Seigen said
"I'd rather die as a traitor than work with you motherfuckers!"

Auras are clashing as Seigen and William Barnes started to produced an overwhelming amount.

William Barnes claims
"You think you can beat me you piece of shit?!"

Seigen replied
"You'll be surprised"

They both rushed in at blinding speed. Exchanging blows along the way. Blow by blow blood are being splattered across the place. They're not holding anything back. The ground is shaking, the air is suffocating. The match between two high Rankers are extraordinary.

Something different happen in the midst of the battle. Seigen is gradually getting faster. He's getting stronger and eventually dodge everything that William Barnes throw at him.

William Barnes thoughts
'The fuck is happening!'

He can see it in Seigen's eyes, the rage he held in for the longest time. The bloodlust he kept all those years are being thrown at William Barnes. The hatred, the pain and the sorrow he felt for those who died before him.

Joy's thoughts
'That's it Seigen'
'Let them know how much you've endured'

Wayne's thoughts
'So this is how you feel'
'I heard it loud and clear'
'Fight in your hearts content'

William Barnes was being overwhelmed by the sheer terror that Seigen is showing him. The amount of bloodlust he is feeling is enough to shake him to his core.

Wiilliam Barnes said
"I WON'T BACK DOWN!!!!"
"EXOPLIZO!!!!"

He released everything he had in order to keep up with Seigen's rage. William Barnes aura formed in to something ominous. A red Phoenix was born in his aura. It's enormous aura fills the air.

"Red Phoenix Armor"
And
"Red Phoenix Sacred flame"

In his surprise he didn't expect that Seigen anticipated the activation of his EXOPLIZO. Seigen was activating his armor as well.

Seigen said
"White Tigers Armor"
And
"White tigers Claws"

Blades are embedded in his hand as he charged at William with no hesitation. William Barnes couldn't move a single step. He's being overwhelmed by Seigen's rage.

Seigen said
"Feel my rage!"
"Final Move !"

Seigen attempts to kill William, as he jumps forward with blinding speed. His claws are hanging on his arms as he planned to used it, to ripped William Barnes into nothingness.

"White Lotus"

A fury of slashes appear in front of William Barnes. Even though he wields the sacred flame, he wasn't able to even escape Seigen's attack.

William Barnes thoughts
'No way......'
'He's fucking stronger than me'

Seigen slashes William Barnes body into a million pieces. After instantly killing William, Seigen realized something.

Seigen's thoughts
'I'm finally at the starting line'

Joy appeared behind Seigen to hold him up.

Joy said
"You did good"

Seigen responded
"You too"

They suddenly felt a clash of aura at the south of central city. They both realize what was happening.

Seigen said
"That's them right ?"

Joy said
"Yeah"
"They're still testing each other out"

Seigen's thoughts
'Win this Wayne'
'Umon is very strong'
'Do everything you can to win'
'You've got this'
'Decimo'

Wayne felt the battle of Seigen and he immediately realized that he won the fight. He just smiled and thought to himself.

Wayne's thoughts
'Thank god everyone is safe'

Umon said
"Are we you done worrying about the others?"

Wayne smiled and said
"Yeah"
"I'm ready to kill you now"

Remaining Rankers 1