Chapter XXXVII : Demon Incarnate

The fight still continues as their are still Rankers that remains. After his fight Zim went to where AA is located. Thinking that she might need help to support the resistance.

Zim said
"AA What's the situation?"

AA replied
"It's okay here"
"How's you wound?"

Zim replied
"This ?"
"Don't worry about it"

AA asked
"Can you handle things here?"

Zim replied
"Sure"
"But where are you going?"

AA replied
"I'm heading south"

Zim replied
"Okay be careful"

AA immediately went out, she left Zim to handle the remaining Generation X soldiers. She only had one job, that is to support the resistance and her team.

Meanwhile Law Domino and Brotus Orlov are facing off. Brotus Orlov is the 5th ranker in this country. Known for his cruelty and insane battle instincts. Rumor said that he even pushed 4th to his limit when they fought.

5th said
"You better be strong enough if you want to face me"

Law said
"Hmm.. I hope you're stronger than 12th"

Law Domino, nobody knows how strong he really is, the only one who knew his strength is Joy. Law kept his chin up while looking at 5th. 5th realize the gesture and asked Law about it.

5th asked
"Are you looking down on me bitch?!"

Law replied
"I can't see you beating me"

5th said angrily
"The fuck did you say!!!!"

5th was planning on rushing in front of Law, but before he moves Law was already in front of him, pointing his gun in his head at point blank range.

Law said
"See.."
"You're weak"

Law pulls the trigger but in his surprise 5th was able to dodge it. 5th quickly threw a punch at Law's body, catapulting him to the sky. 5th was not going to let that chance passed by. He quickly jumps above ground faster than Law, waiting for him in the air. He quickly kick Law's back making him crash in to the ground, causing enough impact to shake the city. It didn't end there, 5th dived in to the ground, all of that momentum focused on his fist, punched law even harder than before causing another damage.

5th said
"What can you say now?!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA"

They didn't see it but the team felt it. The clash of aura by Law Domino and Brotus Orlov. One member of the team grinned as he knows what Law is capable off.

Zac's thoughts
'Hoho.. The real fight begins if he looks at you for real'
'You're not even serious yet aren't you Law?'

5th was shocked as he saw Law gets up from the beating he gave him. He thought that, those attacks can make him falter a little bit. He's not even fazed by those attacks. 5th smiles in excitement. He realized that in front of him was no regular ranker. He remembered that 2 years ago, the first birth of Generation X. There was a soldier that's killing Generation X Rankers with such speed.

5th said
"Could it be him?"

Law has damage seen on his body. His face and mouth was bleeding. His body was battered but his aura is not faltering.

Law said
"I apologize"
"You are strong"
"I'll look at you for real this time"

5th asked
"Are you the one named Demon?"
"The one who was wrecking havoc 2 years ago"

Law didn't answer those questions he just smirked at 5th as if indicating that it is him.

The fight resumes, both Rankers rushed in at each other. Law was holding two of his guns already. Blow by blow they clash, Law is using his gun if there was an opening but in this case where he is participating in close combat, he's using his legs to attack. Law manages to connect at the face of 5th throwing him into the air. Law quickly blasted him with multiple shots but 5th dodged it. 5th propelled himself and dived in but Law was able to anticipate it, Law dodge to the left and kick him, throwing him in buildings along the way.

Law was waiting for 5th to get up. He knows that, that wasn't enough to bring a high ranker down. A few minutes after 5th crash a sudden surge of aura emerged from the debris. 5th was done playing games. He'll seriously kill Law this time.

Law said
"That's—"

5th screams angrily
"EXOPLIZO!!!"

An aura burst into the city as 5th releases all of his strength. His aura formed into a serpentine armor known in Greek Mythology. It was Hydra. Hydra was known for its regenerative abilities and unbelievable strength. The middle head of the hydra is known to be immortal.

"Hydra's armor"
And
"Hydra's longsword"

5th said
"I'll kill you"

5th was emitting ominous aura in his armor and he rushed quickly to Law's location. Law was stunned by the sheer speed of 5th. He didn't expect him to grow that much after equipping his armor. Law kept his guard up as he receives blow after blow and slash after slash. Law's body was covered in blood, cuts and bruises. Lastly as if repaying Law for what he did to 5th earlier. He kicked him at full strength, throwing him 5 miles away from him.

5th said
"Get up"
"I know you haven't released everything yet"
"I won't be satisfied if that's all you can do"

Law emerged from the debris still has his unwavering aura around him. He looked at 5th and smiled.

Law said
"It's been a while since I used this again"
"Be honored"
"I'll kill you with everything I have"

"EXOPLIZO!!!"

An aura that was constant and unwavering was now raging and producing ominous aura. Everyone on the team felt it. The strength of one of their comrades.

Zac's thoughts
'Here he comes'

Law's aura formed into a demon armor and his guns became a cannon that was embedded in his arms.

5th said
"What the fuck is that?!"

5th was shocked for the ominous aura that he felt. It's suffocating him and it disgusted him. This is truly one of strongest guys he's ever faced.

"Lucifer Morningstar's Armor"
And
"Lucifer Morningstar's Twin Cannon"

Law claims
"Are you ready?"

5th said
"Bring it!"

Both of them channeled every remaining aura they had into a single point. Planning to end this bout in one move. Both of them produced immense aura that's causing an earthquake within the city.

Both of them said
"Final Move!"

5th said
"Hydra's Charge!"

5th rushed in with blinding speed. Focusing all of his aura in his longsword. Planning to stab Law in his heart with all of his might.

Law said
"Lucifer's Resonance"

5th was surprised as he was charging at full speed. He saw a fire blast huge enough to engulf the whole city.

5th said
"This isn't possible...."

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaah"

5th screams his lungs as he saw his impending death happening before him. A huge explosion erupts as soon as Law's final move hits 5th. 5th was pulverized into nothingness.

Law's thoughts
'It's a good thing I never fired the whole thing'
'The city might get destroyed'
'Time to help the others I guess'

The resistance saw everything that happened. It was unbelievable that a Generation X that strong is helping them win this fight.

Soldier said
"Help them ! With everything you've got!!!"

Cheers from the resistance echoed throughout  the city.

Meanwhile

Izanagi Kiyoshi said
"It seems that Brotus was defeated"

Zac said
"It seems so"

Izanagi Kiyoshi
"It's an honor to meet the ronin from the west"

Zac said
"It's an honor to meet you too"
"But I'll kill you here"

Izanagi Kiyoshi replied
"I'd like to see you try"

Remaining Rankers 4