Chapter XIII : Confrontation

15th and Wayne has been waiting for this. The day they duke it out without holding back. They have the whole city to themselves.

Wayne is emitting black ominous aura as they face off against each other. 15th is holding his own ominous aura. The two stood facing each other as if testing each other on who can produce immeasurable strength.

15th's thoughts
'Hmmm...'
'Is he different from before?'

Wayne felt that he was being watched by 15th. He immediately took a stance, He started to breathe indicating that he's ready. After a whole minute of concentrating. Wayne released his insurmountable aura.

15th's said
"So you got stronger!"
"Don't even think that you'll win against me!"

15th screamed and produce an aura so huge it shakes the ground.

Meanwhile in the resistance

Everyone's thoughts
'Wow..'
'Who's that guy?!'
'She saved her!'
'Are they going to fight?!'

Joy's thoughts
'Thank god Cassee survived'
'Wayne has gotten this strong in just a few days huh'

Wilfred whispered
"Is that him?"
"The guy your interested with"

Joy nodded

Wilfred's thoughts
'That guy is strong'

Meanwhile the rankers

1st to 12th are watching the broadcast.

11th asked
"Are we going to help?"

1st answered
"No"

5th asked
"How about 14th and 13th ?"
"What should we order them?"

1st answered
"Tell them to stand down and observe"

Everyone nodded, 5th proceeded to call 14th and 13th to tell them the order.

1st thoughts
'I'm interested on what is the identity of that guy'
'You put your faith in him right joy?'
'Let's see if he has the chance to change this world of ours'

Back to Northwestern City

They looked at each other in the eye.

Wayne said
"If you're not coming"
"I'll bring the fight to you!"

Wayne started rushing in at Mach speed with a flawless first step. 15th was shocked as he didn't expect this speed of his.

15th's thoughts
'The fuck!'

Wayne punched him in the solar plexus, catapulting 15th 3 miles away from him. 15th was thrown off guard as he crashed to several buildings. He didn't even notice that there's blood in his mouth. 15th eventually looked at where Wayne punched him but in his disbelief Wayne was nowhere to be found.

15th's thoughts
'Where is he?'

15th looked everywhere but he could not see him. He eventually realized the one thing that he didn't checked.

15th's thoughts
'Above?'

As he looked above he saw Wayne attacking him, giving him no chance to escape. The kick of Wayne connected in the head of 15th making him crash down to the ground. Wayne didn't stop there, he kept attacking him. Even when 15th was pinned down on the ground, he kept punching him. Blood was flowing, bones are getting broken, every punch he's thrown made the whole city shake.

If a normal person observed the fight they would eventually think that 15th is dead. Wayne didn't let his attack slow down. Blow by blow blood was splattered across the field. It was disgusting to watch as Wayne planned to pulverize the enemy before him.

Zac's team was shocked as they saw the fury of attacks thrown by Wayne.

Zac's thoughts
'Go fight with your hearts content'

As Wayne kept on pummeling 15th to the ground. He felt something scary. A chilling aura rubbed down his spine and his instincts started to tell him to retreat. He suddenly stopped in his attack and jumps backwards at a safe distance.

Zac's thoughts
'He retreated?'
'What happen?'

Law stated
"Can't you feel it?"
"It's getting hotter"

Everyone felt it at that distance. If they felt it at where they are. Wayne must have felt hotter a bit more.

Wayne's thoughts
'What's happening?!'

Flames started flowing out of the ground and started to gather in one single spot. Wayne was not mistaken those flames are from 15th.

Wayne's thoughts
'What is he gonna do'

15th began standing up, he's bloodied, battered and broken but he is still smiling. That devious smile didn't vanish in his face as it indicates that he's still going to fight, but this time he'll do it seriously.

15th stated
"You fucker"
"To think you can damage me this much"
"You really have gotten stronger"
"Now tell me what's your name?"

Wayne answered
"Decimo"

15th said
"Watch carefully Decimo"
"This is how real rankers fight"

Aura exploded from his body in a large scale bigger than what he emitted earlier. Wayne could feel the aura being transmitted by 15th. Such ominous aura pierces through his skin as if telling him that 15th turned into a completely different beast.

15th stated
"You fucking think you can defeat me?"
"You thought you can kill me ?!"
"WAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"This time I'll look at you for real"
"Burn this in to your eyes"
.
.
.
.
.
.
"EXOPLIZO!"