Chapter XXXIX : Battle of Beliefs

Zac and Law manages to kill 4th and 5th. They rushed in to help the resistance as they saw them struggling with Gen X soldiers. They saw Joy fighting Clarence Smith.

Clarence Smith was the appointed 3rd Ranker in Servant Country. He was known to be a righteous soldier back in the day. He changed gradually when he evolved into a Gen X soldier. His strength was unparalleled that after his evolution, he was easily appointed as one of the worlds strongest generation X. He holds the rank 98th out of the worlds 100 strongest.

Law asked
"Are we going to help her?"

Zac replied
"No"
"Despite what she looks"
"She's really strong"
"We both know how strong Joy is"

Law and Zac smirks, their face is telling that Joy wouldn't lose to a 98th Rank Ranker.

Joy Rodriguez is an unknown rank generation X. She was able to evade the rulers evaluation when she evolved. She's known to be the world's most wanted criminal. Everyone knows that she's the one who plotted against the Ruler of destruction 3 years ago. Even though she didn't succeed, she remains to be a pest on the Rulers side.

Auras are clashing between Clarence Smith and Joy. Tremors around the city was felt whenever they clash. The Resistance can't help themselves but to feel an awe for the battle before them. There's only 3 of them left, if Joy manages to bring down Clarence Smith here it'll be a big blow against the Rankers. The resistance can feel it. The victory is getting even closer.

Clarence said
"You really are strong..."

Joy said
"You are too.."
"Why are you doing these Clarence?!"
"You're not like this!"

Clarence replied
"I realized that there are more achievements a human can have if they evolved"
"Regular Humans won't be able to keep up"
"They'll eventually slow is down!"

Joy replied
"You're making me sick!"

Clarence said
"Why don't we do this seriously Joy"
"My beliefs against yours"
"Let's see who's stronger"

They both started taking things seriously, aura was clashing and it produces an ominous amount that it stops the nearby battle as well.

Seigen's thoughts
'It's time to reveal yourself'
'Wyvern'

Blow by blow was exchanged in blinding speed by Joy and Clarence. It's an even match, both of them are gushing blood out of their mouths. Battered body by both Rankers are visible as well.

Law said
"Will we see how strong she is ?"

Zac said
"Most definitely"

Zac's thoughts
'Show us Joy'
'Your real strength'

Joy and Clarence jumps backwards to get some air. They were clashing with unbelievable strength and speed.

Clarence said
*pant*
*pant*
"You're pretty strong"

Joy said
*pant*
*pant*
*pant*
"Shall we do this seriously then?"

Clarence and Joy smirked at each other indicating that they're going to kick it up a notch.

Both of the auras began raising intensely, this is it. The moment everyone was waiting for, the faithful clash between beliefs. They produced an even stronger aura than before.

Zac claims
"Here they come!"

Both of the high Rankers screams at the top of their lungs indicating that this is the time that they fight with everything they have.

"EXOPLIZO!!!"

Two of them released everything the had causing an explosion. Anybody who's not strong enough can die by the aura of the two Rankers alone.

Clarence Smith's aura formed a scale like armor and he's eyes turned yellow. A Titana Boa snake aura was formed. Titana boa is known to be one of the largest snake that ever lived. To be able to harness it's strength and capabilities makes 3rd even stronger.

On the other hand, Joy's aura formed into a winged type reptile. It's scales became the armor of Joy. Joy's aura formed a wing in the massive aura she produced. A Wyvern was formed from the aura she gathered. Wyvern was known as a legendary bipedal winged serpentine creature, usually depicted with a tail ending in a diamond- or arrow-shaped tip. As bipeds often possess only two legs and no arms or front appendages.

Clarence Smith said
"Titano Boa armor"
And
"Titano Boa Lance"

Joy said
"Wyvern's armor"
"Wyvern's Crest"
And
"Wyvern's Wings"

Clarence Smith's thoughts
'She's a three wielder type ranker'
'This is bad'

A three wielder type Ranker is known to embed his/her aura to 3 different types of form. A rarity in front of Clarence Smith.

After some time of looking at each other. They engaged with blinding speed. Blows by blows shockwaves was form. Strength rivaled to highest of Rankers was produced. After a long clash in the sky, Joy decided to finish things up.

Joy screamed
"FINAL MOVE!"

Clarence Smith anticipated the attack and charged with his final move as well.

Clarence Smith screams
"No you won't!!!"
"FINAL MOVE!!!"

Both of their immense aura started to gather in a single point. Joy's aura was focused on her fist while Clarence's aura was focused on his Lance.

Both charged at blinding speed making their aura clash midair while they scream.

Clarence Smith
"Serpent Kings Charge!!!"

Joy said
"Holy Trinity!!!"

A huge explosion was produced in the clash between two high Rankers. Zac and Law were watching and couldn't see who won the fight.

Zac said
"Who won???"

Law tapped Zac and said
"Look there!"

They saw Joy's fist pierced through Clarence Smith's chest. She won, She defeated the 3rd high Ranker.

Zac's thoughts
'Fit for a leader'

Law's thoughts
'I'll smack her head if she did lose though'

Both of them smirked cause they realized that there's only 2 Rankers left. William Barnes and Umon Doranbalt, They're the only one left. Zac and Law didn't panic. They know that 2 of their strongest members are enough to kill those two.

Meanwhile Seigen and Wayne realized Joy's victory against 3rd. They both smirked and needless to say that they already expected it.

Wayne's thoughts
'So That's how strong you are.."

Seigen chuckled
'Never been wrong on picking someone..'

William Barnes said
"Seigen if you keep focusing on others you'll be dead before you know it"

Seigen's response
"Really??"
"A Bird won't be able to kill a raging tiger"

William Barnes
"We'll see about that"

Remaining Rankers 2