Chapter XLV : Into the Dragons Lair

Finally the day has come, the moment that everyone was waiting for. The Servant Country or The Philippines was finally redeemed by The Resistance. They finally severed the clutches of the Rankers and Rulers. It was indeed the mark of the most awaited independence.

Meanwhile Joy and the other team members made their way to Wayne's location. Something was able to made the team completely buffled in these situation. They unexpectedly witnessed something that has never occur before. They saw Umon alive, they were sure that Wayne pierced his chest but what they saw before them was utterly impossible.

Seigen said in shocked
" HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE UMON ?!!!!"

Everyone was on edge when they witnessed Umon attempting to sit down, but the one who was surpised the most was Umon himself. He's checking himself and everything was normal.

Umon uttered
"W-what ?"
"How am I alive?"
"I was sure the I died"
"How is this possible?"

Questions popped out of every team member as they saw something extraordinary. Wayne walks towards Raven, who is currently holding AA's dead body.

Zac said
"What are you doing Wayne?"

Wayne responded in a calm manner
"I have to try something"

He held AA's body and proceeded to touch her heart.

*****Flashback in Bermuda's Triangle*****

Wayne said
" Azazel what do you know about this cloak?"

Azazel responded
"Hmmm that was Quinto's personal Cloak"
"Before he was considered as the great sage he was already wearing that cloak"

Wayn replied
"So this is just a cloth then"

Azazel replied
" Not quite"
"As Quinto evolved in to the great sage as he is"
" That cloak also evolved"
" That holds most of the aura of Quinto "

Wayne listens closely

Azazel added
"But I haven't witnesses the capabilities of that cloak"

Wayne understands

********END OF FLASBBACK********

Wayne's thoughts
'If this holds Quinto's aura, then it means that I can harness it'
'But on what way can I use it though'
'Wait a minute'
'Azazel mentioned before that Quinto embedded humans with his aura to seal the other beings presence'
'Let's try it out'

Wayne held AA in his arms and proceeded to touch her heart. Everyone on the team and even Umon was watching. No one wanted to ask what he was going to do. Wayne's aura began to rise in a calm manner, steadily but surely increasing every second.

Wayne claimed
" Sage secret art "

" Quinto's Blessing "

All of the aura produced by Wayne suddenly transfered to AA. AA's injury on the chest started to regenerate. Everyone on the team can't believe what they're seeing. After regenerating AA's heart began to beat again. After some time AA finally opened her eyes.

AA said
"W-wayne?"

Wayne replied
"Welcome back"
"Let me help you up"

AA said
"What happen?"
"I died right?"

Everyone can't help themselves but ask Wayne as they were curious on what he did.

Law ask
"What did you do?"

Zac added
"How is this possible?"

Joy said
"You're capable of this feat?"

Wayne just shrugged his shoulder saying that he has no idea what he did. Not everyone deserves to know what capabilities he had. He intends to keep some of his secrets.