Chapter XXXVI : King of Beasts

Four victories was already achieved by Seigen and Joy's team. That leaves only six remaining Rankers were needed to be dealt with. Slowly but surely they were winning this war, but there are still casualties along the way. The 1 million soldiers that were brought to battle by General Wilfred lost 250,000 soldiers already. The mercury embedded were working but dealing with Generation X soldiers was still a high risks battle. The resistance already expected a high number of casualties will be exchanged for them to win this battle.

Meanwhile, Zim Cente and Troy Signea face off against each other. Troy Signea was the 6th strongest ranker in the country. He was known for his ruthlessness and strength in battle. A battle of strength is imminent in this match. A conversation started between the both of them.

6th said
"My, my it seems my team has been losing"

Zim replied
"Well, we're strong"
"I expect nothing less from those guys"

6th said
"Luck for them they haven't faced me yet"

Zim said
"Hoho.. do you think you'll be alive if you fight me"

6th said
"Of course"
"I'll kill you right here"

Zim said
"Hahahahaha don't make it boring for me"

Both of their auras are clashing indicating that the match was about to start. They're both smiling as they were both excited about this match.

Finally it begins, they both rushed at each other with full strength. Blows were sent by each ranker, and each blows can shake the earth. Bloods were showing but the smiles of both battle crazy monsters doesn't disappear in both of their faces. 6th manages to grab Zim's arm and thrown him in the buildings for 5 miles. Zim shrugged it off as if saying that, that doesn't work on him. 6th rushed in punching him from above to pin him on the ground. 6th screams out of irritation and kept on pummeling Zim on the ground. A massive hole was carved due to 6th's assault.

The resistance couldn't take their eyes off of Zim and 6th's battle. They thought that, this was no longer a match that they can intervene from. The aura itself can kill them if they get any closer from where they are.

6th's looked down on the hole his assault made in the middle of the city. Thinking to himself that he manages to beat Zim just like that.

6th said
"Is this it ?"
"Is this all you can do ?!"

Zim jumps from the hole and he was laughing. You can definitely see in Zim's face that he was excited and delighted to be able to face such a strong opponent.

Zim said
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"
"I should be the one asking you that"

6th was obviously surprised by this turn of events. Zim doesn't only looks like he's enjoying the battle but at the same time he seems to be unfazed by what he gave him.

6th's thoughts
'Is he mocking me?!'

6th's screams
"I'LL GO FULL POWER"

Zim just smiled and said
"Give it your best try"

6th focuses all of his aura. All of the aura he produced was seen to be gathering around him. He was planning on killing Zim for real. He thinks that he won't be able to keep that composure for long.

6th said
"I'LL WIPE THAT FUCKING SMILE OUT OF YOUR FACE"

"EXOPLIZO!!!!"

6th draws out everything he had in front of Zim in order to kill him already. What irked 6th the most was that he clearly underestimated the strength of the man before him.

6th's aura was starting form and Zim was patiently waiting in front of him. A High Orc chieftain was formed. A high orc chieftain was known for their underlying strength and it's tattoo represents the amount of Victories an orc was able to accomplish.

Zim's thoughts
'This is bad... I'm getting excited'
'Bring it already'

6th announces
"High Orcas Armor"
And
"High Orcs broadsword"

6th's quickly rushed in front of Zim.

Zim's thoughts
'What the—-'

6th punches Zim throwing him 5 miles away from. He didn't let up the chance to attack. He rushed in again and a fury of attacks was thrown at Zim. Blow by blow and slash by slash, bloods from Zim was seen splashing all over the place. 6th ended his attack by kicking Zim in a nearby building, crashing and being crushed by falling debris.

6th's said
"He's definitely dead"
*pant*
*pant*
*pant*

6th was planning to turn around cause he was certain that Zim is dead by now, but then a surging aura emerged from the debris. 6th looks back and couldn't believe what he is seeing. Emerging from the rubble was Zim covered in blood but still smiling. Murderous aura was felt when he saw Zim walks out of that pile of rubbles.

6th said in panic
"I-it can't be?!"

Zim responded
"You're very entertaining"
"This time I'll return the favor"

"EXOPLIZO!"

Murderous aura engulfed the whole city as Zim released his full strength. Everyone on the team realizes it and formed a grin on their face.

Joy's thoughts
'He's getting serious huh?'

An aura that can be produced by the king of beast himself was in front of 6th. A Nemean Lion was formed in the aura of Zim. Nemean Lion was known as a vicious monster that lives in nemea in greek mythology. Legends say that it's skin was impervious to mortal weapons. The only one that can bring down a Nemean Lion was a god himself.

"Nemean Lion's golden armor"
And
"Nemean Lion's Dagger"

6th was obviously scared that you can see it through his eyes. He didn't even notice that he was shaking out of fear.

6th said
"H-how are you this strong!"

Zim replied
"There's only 5 people I know besides the Ruler who's stronger than me"
"You better grit your teeth"

Zim rushed in with unbelievable speed, even faster than what Austin showed earlier. 6th couldn't keep his eyes on Zim. Zim intends to finish this and help the resistance after.

6th's thoughts
'I'm gonna die .....'

Zim said
"Rest in Nothingness you piece of shit"
"Final move!"
"Nemean's Golden Explosion!"

Zim punched 6th in the chest and an explosion emits after it connected. An explosion enough to destroy the middle of the city. Killing Generation X along the way. 6th was pulverized by the explosion.

Zim's thoughts
'Hoo been so since I used this'
'Atleast I didn't get bored haha'

Zim was still has energy left as he saw a soldier and ask them something.

Zim said
"Are you from the resistance?"

Soldier said
"Yes sir"

Zim asked
"Where's the Generation X soldiers you guys were fighting?"

Soldier pointed out at north and Zim immediately went to north. He unequipped his armor as he knows that he doesn't need. He rushed in to help AA clear some of Umon's soldiers.

Soldier's thoughts
'He's not even tired'
'What a fucking monster'

Ranker Remaining 5