Chapter XXXVIII : One Slash

The Rankers are slowly but surely losing this battle. The remaining Rankers were 4 but those 4 are the strongest in this country. Many of the Resistance has already died. Joy and her team hurried up as they won't let any more casualties to grow larger.

Zac Roller And Izanagi Kiyoshi was destined to fight. A battle between samurai. Izanagi Kiyoshi is one of the most recognized swordsman in the modern era. Izanagi currently holds the 4th Rank.

Izanagi said
"A ronin from the west"
"A man once called a man slayer"
"You evolved through the coronavirus syndrome and now you're stronger than before"

Zac responded
"Izanagi kiyoshi one of the strongest Japanese swordsman"
"I can't believe you'll join the rankers"
"You're also responsible for Yamamoto's death"

Izanagi replied
"Hahaha.. you do know your stuff"
"Yamamoto didn't believe the Gen X syndrome"
"I have to finish him under the order of the Rulers"

Zac responded
"Yamamoto didn't evolved I did"
"I'll kill you in his place"

Izanagi said
"I'd like to see you try"
"I always wanted to face the one who wields the cursed blade"
"Masamune"

Zac and Izanagi took a stance letting their clash against one another. They're both going to release everything from the start. Both of them screamed at the top of their Lungs.

"EXOPLIZO!!!!! "

Aura enveloping the area was ominous, breathtaking and immeasurable. An aura gathered with Izanagi Kiyoshi, his aura formed by the legendary sword izanagi himself. Izanagi is the creation god in Japanese Mythology.

Izanagi said
"Izanagi's blade"

Izanagi Kiyoshi focuses all of his aura into his blade indicating that this is going to be a one move finish.

Zac's formed into a Hannya Mask also known as demon mask. That is the spirit he can manifest into the cursed blade of Masamune.

Masamune, also known as Gorō Nyūdō Masamune, is widely recognized as Japan's greatest swordsmith. He created swords and daggers, known in Japanese as tachi and tantō respectively, in the Soshu tradition. No exact dates are known for Masamune's life. Masamune's sword is known as cursed as they live bloodbaths on their wielders paths and known to cause it's wielders tragic death.

"Hannya Mask"
And
"Masamune's Cursed Blade"

Izanagi said
"That mask of yours compliments the cursed blade very well"

Zac responded
"This blade of mine will result in your death"

Both of them focuses their aura into their blade as they took a stance in front of each other indicating a one slash one kill. Both of them was focused and as the wind stopped blowing passed them they started to move.

Both of them moved with a flawless first step. Drawing each other swords and final move at the same time.

Zac and Izanagi screams
"Final move"

Izanagi said
"KAMI NO SOZO NO SURASSHU!!"

Zac anticipated the slash coming from Izanagi's blade and quickly dodge it, but his shoulder caught a glimpse of the blade. That didn't stopped him from ending Izanagi. After he dodged he regains his balance and attacked.

Zac said
"CHI NO AKUMA NO SURASSHU!!!"

Zac's Masamune was aimed at the body of Izanagi and he landed dealing him a deadly blow in the exchange. He thought that Izanagi was dead, but he was surprised to see that Izanagi was facing him.

Izanagi said
"You.....surely....have.....gotten...stronger"

Zac said
"What are you doing?"

Izanagi said
"Kill....me...."
*pant*
*pant*
*pant*
"An injury.....on the.....back....is a....swordsman....shame"

Zac quickly rushed in cause he can't stand to see a swordsman's pain in front of him. He quickly slashed him again in the body. Izanagi was falling when he utters some words to Zac Roller.

Izanagi said
"Sayonara old friend"

Zac said
"Idiot"

Zac has tears on his eyes as he killed his old friend. He quickly regained his composure and grabbed Izanagi's sword.

Zac's thoughts
'I'll borrow this from now'
'Guide me well'
'Izanagi'
'Yamamoto'

Remaining Rankers 3