Chapter XXIX : Reaper

Decimo who have just returned from Quinto's palace is taking his time regaining his strength. On the Northern City however Casse and Austin will face off against Thomas Luke and Yao Zheng. They both belong in the top 100 Rankers in the world. They're presence indicates that they're a formidable foe.

Cassee said
"Let's go all out from the start!"

Austin agreed and simply followed her lead. They'll definitely start with Exoplizo.

Austin and Cassee said
"EXOPLIZO"

They're weapons and armor are equipped. Cassee and Austin are producing ominous aura but it doesn't seem to faze Thomas Luke and Yao Zheng.

Thomas said
"That's it?"

Yao Zheng laughs and said
"Not even worth our time"
"Shall we finish this already"

Two of the high rankers are making fun of Cassee and Austin as they beat to them to a pulp. However Cassee and Austin never gave up, they know what will happen if they give up. In the end Cassee and Austin manages to stand, but because of the enemies overwhelming presence, fear are starting to set on their eyes.

Thomas said
"You guys are pretty tough"
"But this time we'll pierce your chest!"

Both the high rankers pounced on them at mach speed causing a big enough explosion.

Joy and the rest of the team notices the surge of aura suddenly rising. After they felt that they quickly rushed to go to Cassee and Austin's location.

Joy's thoughts
'Hold on...'
'We're coming'

The smoke began to clear and the high Rankers thought they won and smiled deviously but they felt different. They couldn't feel the blood of their opponents in their arms.

Thomas Luke thoughts
'What's going on?!'

Yao Zheng thoughts
' What is this ?'

( Play MBA : Might + U )

The smoke clears and what appears before them is a guy which hold a huge scythe on one  hand and the one manages to fend their attack. A guy who wears a pitched black cloak and covered in cuts and bruises. Thomas Luke and Yao Zheng jumps backwards out of instincts. Just from one glance they know that the guy before them was different.

Cassee and Austin down on their knees, the saw a guy before them. He manages to stopped both of the rankers attack. The guy finally uttered a word.

Decimo said
"It's good to see you"
"Cassee"

Cassee shockingly said
"W-Wayne?!"

Wayne said
"Rest"
"I'll take it from here"

Casseee agreed but thought of something
'Something feels different'
'I can sense the high Rankers aura'
'But I can't sense Wayne's'

Austin said
'H-he's stronger than before...'

Cassee looked at Austin and said
"What do you mean?"

Austin replied
"He's aura it's calm unlike before"
"He has perfect control over it"

Joy and the others manages to arrive at the location and ask Cassee what happen.

Joy said
"Cassee are you guys okay?"
"What happen?"

Everyone was speechless they saw Wayne heading to face off to high Rankers by himself.

Zac's thoughts
'Is that Wayne?!'

Law said
'He's back...'

Joy was speechless as she saw Wayne incomparable to what he was before. Her mind is telling her that Wayne is definitely stronger now.

As Wayne head to the high Ranker waiting for him. The high rankers prepare themselves, they plan to go all out from the start.

Thomas Luke
"Let's do this ! Yao!!"

Yao Zheng responds
"Yeah!!!"

Both of the high rankers released the exoplizo. Aura started to swirl and it became ominous.

Wayne chuckled
"I won't even need to go full strength huh"
"Let's finish this in one move shall we"

Both Rankers stopped on their tracks after seeing that Wayne wasn't fazed by the mere pressure that they produced.

Thomas Luke said
"H-he's going to kill us....."

For the first time in these rankers eyes, fear started to slipped in.

Wayne stated
"Viserion's Secret art"
.
.
He started to wave his scythe and said
"MIKAZUKI NO SURRASHU!"

After saying those words, it instantly cuts the head of Thomas Luke and Yao Zheng. Everyone was amazed and at the same time frightened because before them is not the same Wayne anymore. He's strong much stronger than before.

Joy's thoughts
'Amazing...'

Zac thoughts
'A deathscythe...'

Zim said
'Holy shit...'

Carmela
'Tsk he's gotten even stronger'

Raven said
'Is this kind of development even possible?!'

AA said
'Those amounts of flame from a single slash is fucking insane'

Austin said
'I just can't....he's a fucking monster'

Law said
"A reaper like cloak and a reapers deathscythe"
"Honestly... how strong will he become"

Cassee said
'You saved me yet again'

The fight draws closer, 15 days before the war against the rankers.

Guy said
"I guess it's time I move too"