Chapter V : Announcement

Wayne usually sleeps late at night but this time he was asleep at exactly 9:00pm. His mom didn't bother to wake him up. While Wayne is fas asleep the ring started to act up, as it glows bright red in the cracks between. Wayne doesn't seemed to be bothered by it as he sleeps through it. Little did anyone know that he begun to dream.

Wayne is in his dream and he was completely conscious but he didn't know that it was a dream.

Wayne walks through a black castle in the middle of nowhere. This is the time were he felt a presence in the middle of the castle. He snuck inside and started to peak in it. He saw a huge table and in that table there are 9 pure black beings, he didn't know if it was human but he was amaze by it. He saw the being sitting between. That being seemed like the leader as he perceived the other being to bow down. The being started to utter some words.

The being
"Hmm it seems like we are not alone."

Wayne heard those words and realized that they know where he is. He was scared but he was unable to run from it.

The being
"Show yourself "

Wayne doesn't have a choice but to reveal himself not because he's scared but because there's nothing else for him to go.

Wayne walks inside the dining hall.

The 9 beings stared at him as he walks towards them.

The one sitting down seems to be the only one that can hold a conversation.

The being's thoughts
'A human'
'It's been a while since I saw a human'

The being stated
"What is your name human?"

Wayne's shaking as he talk
"M-my name is Wayne"
"Wayne Orca"

The being responded
"Wayne Orca? I haven't heard of that name before"
"Tell me boy, what are you doing here?"

Wayne answered kindly
"I don't know"
"I woke up instantly, and saw this castle, it felt like it was calling me"
"I'm so sorry for the intrusion"

The being's thoughts
'So he is summoned here'
'But'
'He's not ready for this stage'
'Atleast for now'

The being asked
"Tell me boy who are you?"

Wayne's confused on how to answer the question
"I don't really know"
"Weird things keep happening around me"
"Ever since the war, I've been experiencing weird things"

The beings thoughts
'He's not lying'
'Somehow I can resemble him with someone'

The being stated
"You are not ready for this stage yet"
"You are different but at the same time similar"
"You are weak but at the same time You are strong"
"The day will come when this castle will summon you again"
"And if you came back, I hope that you finally know who you are"

After what the being said he stood up and walk towards him putting his pointing finger towards Wayne's forehead and uttered this words.

"Wayne Orca I commend your bravery but the time will come that we will meet again and when that happens, I hope you've made your decision"

As soon as the finger touches his forehead, he instantly woke up from an apparent dream.

The being thoughts
'It seems like I'll be able to have fun again'
'Right ? Arthur..'

Wayne finally woke up

Wayne held his head as if he was dizzy and then he realized that he has work today.

Wayne said
"Ah crap! I'm gonna be late again"

Meanwhile
The Rankers

Rank 1st and the rest of the Rankers have started their meeting