Chapter XLIV : Surprise

Everyone was shocked by the turn of events that was happening before them. What seems to be an overwhelming presence in Umon was now equalized by sheer pressure that Wayne is emitting.

Umon is using his exoplizo and producing his full strength but Wayne has his own final act. Wayne is using every aura he has and with the descendants appearing before him, he was able to evolve even further.

Now an equal stand off between two battle monsters stands in the middle of the city. Their aura's are clashing and the city itself is shaking in fear. Everyone was feeling the chill in the air as they saw Wayne and Umon face each other.

Seigen's thoughts
'Go Wayne'
'Bring him down

Joy's thoughts
'Only you can bring him down'
'Fight in your hearts content'

Wayne was finally ready for bringing everything he had. This fight is the turning point of an even bigger goal.

Umon said
"You really are aiming for the rulers"

Wayne responded
"Of course"
"I'll end everything starting with you"

Umon said angrily
"Well I ain't backing down!!!!"
"WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

Wayne and Umon started to rush at each other again, bearing everything they had. Blow by blow the city shakes, neither one is backing down. Umon was punched to the ground but Wayne was also hit by Umon's Lance. A simultaneous hits makes them both crash and buried in debris. Blood were visible in both of the fighters faces. It only took a matter of seconds for them to regain their breath and eventually they started to rush at each other's throat again.

Wayne manages to catch Umon off guard and he proceeded to attack him using his scythe. The sheer power gained by Wayne is enough to overpower Umom. Slowly but surely, the balance on both of their aura started to tilt. Umon can feel it, the overwhelming aura produced by Wayne. He has no other choice but to deal with Wayne as soon as possible.

Umon started to gather everything he had on his scythe indicating that he intends to kill Wayne right now.

Umon said
"You're too dangerous to be kept alive"
"I'll finish you right now!!!!!

Umon screamed angrily
"FINAL MOVE!!!"

"WHIT DRAGONS HOLY NOVA!!!!!!!!"

Umon rushed in with blinding speed covered with white flame and ominous bloodlust. This is indeed his final attack.

Wayne intends to take the attack head on as he looks to finish things up as well. He harnessed everything that the descendants gave him, modified their aura with Viserions scythe.

Wayne said angrily
" I'LL FINISH IT WITH THIS!!!!"

Wayne screamed
" Descendants secret art "

"MIKAZUDKI NO KUROI HONÒ!!!!"

Both of the fighters rushed in simultaneously, bearing their ultimate move against each other.

Wayne and Umon screamed
"UUUUUUAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

A huge explosion emerged from the clash

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

Everyone who witnessed the battle wondered who won the fight as there is a huge smoke covering both fighters.

Sergent said in panic
"What happen?!"

Joy's thoughts
"Did he win ?!"

Everyone started to gather Joy's team and resistance alike. The smoke began to clear and they're waiting for the result.

Everyone was surprised, what they saw before them was Wayne standing with his fist in the air and Umon was lying face down on the ground.

Everyone cheered happily
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The Servants country or rather the Philippines are finally free from the rankers that ruled this place. Tears were falling from the eyes of the survivors.

William said happily
"General!"
"We won!"
"Those guys did it!"

Commander Wilfred said while crying
" after 3 long years we finally took it back"

Meanwhile Joy and their team rushed in at Wayne to check if he's okay.

They've arrived and saw a bloodied Wayne standing still in amidst of all the cheering they're hearing. Thinking something was wrong, Cassee rushed in to check on him.

Cassee asked
"Are you okay ?"

Wayne noticed a worried Cassee in front of him. He patted her head and smile.

Wayne replied
"I'm fine"

Joy asked
"What are you thinking about Wayne?"

Zim added
"You won, shouldn't you be celebrating"

Suddenly the air began to suffocate, everyone on the felt it.

Everyone was surprised by what they saw next.

Sergent said ANGRILY
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!!!!"
"UMON!!!!!"