Chapter VIII : Reminisce

Joy was explaining Wayne's ancestors, while she explains her knowledge everybody was shock to know that Wayne is different kind of human.

Wayne said
"No way"
"What do you mean?"
"Decimo?"

Joy replied
"I have the same reaction"
"I didn't have a clue that there were an evolved species before generation X was even created"

Zac Roller
"This doesn't make any sense"
"If there's a whole different species, shouldn't they be fighting right now ?"

AA agreed
"He's right!"
"Why have they stayed dormant until now"

Zim speaks
"Will it be possible that there is trigger to it?"

Joy answered
"You're all wrong"
"You forgot that there's only 9 of his kind"
"Meaning that it's passed down from generation to generation "
"Meaning that it can only be triggered if there are problems in the world"
"Even I couldn't answer everything about that ring"
"All I know is that the 5 countries were researching about it and they planned to recreate it"
"All the answer you seek Wayne is inside that ring"

Wayne was shocked by the turn of events that was happening before him. Questions in his mind keeps on popping out as if he was succumbed by waves each time a new information came out.

Wayne speaks
"This is too much"
"I need to get some air"

As Wayne wanted to breathe for a little while the team took an interest on what he truly is.

Law speaks
"You really don't know everything about him ?"

Joy answered
"No, I just know that we need him if we want to win"

Austin speaks
"In that case, don't you think it's time to tell him everything?"
"I mean if he's gonna fight with us"
"He atleast has the right to know what happen"

Raven speaks
"He's right you know, I mean we don't know who he is"
"If what kind of fighter is he"
"I don't know how to support someone who I don't have any knowledge what he's capable off"

Carmela replied
"He did manage to survive against 15th though"
"By that alone"
"We know he's strong"

Cassee asked
"What's your decision Joy"

Joy thinks it thoroughly until giving everyone her answer.

Joy answered
"Fine let's tell him"
"Everything after that is his choice anyway"

Wayne was starring at the star as it shines bright covering the whole land. The Northern city is a wasteland there's no light that can light up the night but the stars.

Wayne's thoughts
'What am I really'
'No used thinking of it'
'I just need to get stronger'
'Maybe someday I'll find out who I really am'

As Wayne was deep in his thoughts again, Joy entered with her team and started talking.

Joy said
"Hey"

Wayne replied
"Oh hey"

Joy asked
" you doing okay ?"

Wayne answered
"Uhh.. yeah"
"Just thinking about a lot of stuff"

Joy asked
" Do you want to know how this kind of world started?"

Wayne was shocked
"You're gonna tell me everything?"

Joy replied
"Yeah"
"You deserve to know anyway"

As Wayne listen closely to what joy will tell him. Joy started to speak

Joy stated
"Everything started 5 years ago. Scientists from around the globe gathered in China also known today as Ruler of Dragons. I was one of those scientists, at first the research was the best thing we've known. The rulers told us that they have found a way to evolve human beings in a greater existence. We were so excited about the research that everyone there are begging to start. After 4 years from that time, it was the middle of 2019, Coronavirus project is born. To normal humans it was just a virus, to us it was a stepped towards evolution. We didn't know at the time that the rulers were already exposed to it. They managed to acquire an enormous amount of genetic enhancement.

Wayne interrupted
"You mean coronavirus was meant for world domination right?"

Joy Responded
"Exactly"
"We didn't know at the time what was supposed to happen, but little by little everything changes. After the rulers were exposed and eventually evolved they started to bring soldiers to be exposed by it. Some of the soldiers survived and evolve, some of them died. They didn't evolve by having more IQ than us but they evolved through power. Unbelievable superhuman strength and speed. They can't even be injured by normal weaponry. 100 soldiers turn into a hundred thousand soldiers each one having unbelievable strength. Born from those are the rankers, despite having evolved into a higher being, they are the special kind of generation X. My team and I are one of those special kinds. The Coronavirus project was released first in Wuhan China and at the time a lot of people died. We tried to stop it but the results were my team started to get killed one by one until the only one left was me. I didn't utter words I only obeyed as if to wait for my chance. In 1 year Coronavirus has killed a lot of people in the world but doubled the amount survived that didn't evolve. It took a lot of time for the rulers to realize that the genetic enhancement gradually gets weaker as time flows by. After that they proceeded to the next plan, the start of world war 3. The Rulers began by conquering their own country and owning the government. Non of the weapons work against the rulers, they were accompanied by hundred of thousands of Generation X. In a little time of a week they manage to succeed and proceeded with the plan. Even if the rest of the world unite they were still outmatched. Me and my team were one of the 50 Generation X that sunk down visayas and mindanao. Since this is an archipelago country it was easy to commence my plan. We trapped the the rankers 1st to 5th and planned to kill them, we were 20 at that time. Little did we know that those 5 belongs to the top 100 special rankers. We were outmatched and we lost gradually. 11 of my comrades died protecting us. The rankers of this country is strong especially 1st to 5th. Up until now we're still working on how to stop the rulers and the rankers. Even then we survived still waiting for a chance to strike.

Wayne speaks
"You've gotten through a lot"

Joy answered
"Yes"
"I'm sick of seeing people die"

Wayne stated
"I have my answers"

Joy Responded
"What do you mean?"

Wayne replied
"I'll support you"
"I'll get stronger"
"So that no one else gets hurt anymore"

Hearing his answers put a huge relief in her eyes.

Joy stated
"You'll start training tomorrow"

Wayne answered
"Got it!"