X || AUTHORS NOTE

Hi! Thanks for reading my book! Before reading, I just want to clarify some things.

First off, this book is discontinued, I left the fandom due to the toxicity so this story won't really be getting updates. Any feedback on how I can improve is greatly appreciated, and I am always open to constructive criticism.

Secondly, this book was made just for fun and entertainment, I do not mean to harm people by writing this story, this is merely a creative output with characters (online and lore personalities) and an OC of mine. Keep in mind that this story in no way reflects the people behind these characters, nor am I trying to portray them as something that they are not.

Third, I am just giving a warning now, there will be mentions of some things that might trigger or make people uncomfortable. I may forget to add trigger warnings and I am really sorry, and if you believe that I should add a trigger warning on any chapter, comment it and I will make sure to add it. Just In advance, this story will include things such as swearing, blood, minor and major violence, needles, etc.

This story is based on the Dream SMP lore, and I take no credit for any of the characters that are from the Dream Smp other than my character, North, and maybe some smaller original background characters.

At the end of some chapters, I will put a question related to the Dream SMP or just influencers in general. Do not feel pressured to answer any of them, it's just for fun.

Let's get onto a bit of information about the world before starting.

Lives

Everyone had three lives that are represented on their right wrist by three small hearts. If you lose one of your lives, a heart disappears.

Once you've died three times, you're dead and either vanish from existence completely(meaning you are stuck in your limbo) or become a ghost. If you become a ghost, you can only remember either only good memories or only bad ones. You could also be brought back to life after all your cannon lives are gone, and there are multiple ways to do it.

To come back to life after losing a singular life(meaning you are not completely dead), how fast you come back is based on the way you were killed and how it was treated. In that time being, you are in a coma-like situation. For example, if it was any sort of magic, like potions, it would take a much shorter time than if someone were stabbed or shot. If the person's wounds or injury are treated, it will take less time for them to wake up rather than someone whose wound isn't treated.

How you died or what caused you to die shows up on your body as a permanent scar when you wake up. So if you were stabbed, you have a scar where you got stabbed. If you were burned, you have a burn mark, etc.