𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟗:𝟎𝟔 𝐀𝐦

I got up cause I heard Heavyn loud ass screaming sumn since I had just been rudely awakened I couldn't make out the bullshit but we all know miss mamas yelling a damn song

I got up cause I heard Heavyn loud ass screaming sumn since I had just been rudely awakened I couldn't make out the bullshit but we all know miss mamas yelling a damn song. Next thing I know she sitting on one side of me and Saiyr ass on the other and Issacha at the bottom of the bed on her phone.

"Do you knock?"

"The point of having a key is to avoid knocking." Heavyn shrugged.

"The criminals here too or it's just y'all."

"Girl they doing them and we finna go do us." Saiyr smiled looking at the tv. "I'm tryna shake sum."

"Bitch you ain't go no ass."

"Bitch If spongebob can throw his box in a circle so can I." She mugged.

*Serving you very much Saiyr Realness😌Be honest would you pay to see that?*

Be honest would you pay to see that?*

"Move." I laughed pushing her out my way so I can go piss.

I showered and did everything else and got my outfit together and we left out going the store to get shit for this cookout Sachie wanna throw last minute.

"Who all gon be there? Cause if Elease coming ion wanna be. Poudii gon strangle her and her new nigga and ion wanna have to explain to an officer how I was in Kentucky to got video of him choking them out." Heavyn say picking at her nails.

"I don't even talk to Elease, but it's just for us. Y'all can invite y'all lul friends but 3-4 max ion want allum people in my shit." She shrugged.

"Well.." Saiyr smiled at us. "Y'all tryna slide thru to Sachie's Cookout wimme."

"Girl I just know we not the only people you be with."

"Ouuuu A Cookout? Sachie can I come?" Jandro smiled in the camera and Sachie shook her head laughing "Duh."