𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚 / 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚 / 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡𝟏𝟏:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"Not her sleeping in this damn long like her momma ain't got plans with her."

"Knock one more time then we kicking this bitch in." Coco smiled.

I knocked and I heard Syn grunt and the door swung open. "Is there a reason you pounding on my door at the asscrack of the morning."

"Your mama, asked us to get you."

"Not you coming out in a robe. You fucked Cartier?" Coco gasped "cheers to new dick."

"No, and shh my head is pounding."

"Here, I'll make you some food and you go get dressed."

"Coco you can't cook."

"And can bitches be hating."

Syn shook her head getting up to limp her lul ass in her room.

I shook my head.

"She fucked Linguini."

"Already knowing." Coco laughed.

"For our sake let's go wait in the car or go get some BoBos."

Coco Furrowed her brows.

"Girl they bout to fuck. Ion wanna hear that shit."

"So we gon act like everybody ain't hear you and Sway?"

"See I thought y'all was gone. And they bout to do it cause makeup sex is not a one and done deal bring ya ass Malaysia." I grabbed my keys and Coco locked the door behind us. "So you had a key and we knocked?"

Bout 2 hours later they come out she smiling goofily and he just kissing her. "He got that devil dick cause ain't no way." Coco shook her head.

"Damn Saiyeezy Dick Pressed.. you got us looking bad." I sighed and she mugged me.

"You in my business? But ain't nobody pressed he just make my soul smile." She looked away from me grinning from ear to ear.

"I'm telling you this cause I love you. That is the seed of Chucky. Y'all back together?"

She shook her head and Coco drove us to this restaurant.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟑:𝟓𝟔 𝐩𝐦