𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟗:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝟗:𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐦

"Bitch tell us how it went." Heavyn say grabbing a bowl for her popcorn.

"So y'all went out to dinner then what?"

"He took me to this really nice art museum and after we walked around for a little they unveiled a new piece. And it was one of mines. We came back here and changed then we went to the beach to look at the stars and talked for hours.."

"He took you to see your own art be unveiled and looked at the stars?" Malaysia twisted her lips to the side.

"I know that doesn't seem like much but he opened up to me. He let me in and he didn't try and fuck he just talked and listened." I twirled my fingers around one another.

"Don't you gotta date with Cartier today?" Heavyn squinted at me.

"It's not a date it's a sip n paint."

"If Remy was going on one how would you feel?"

"Seeing how he said he didn't wanna be with me right now? Um I wouldn't be upset."

"Wait what? This nigga took you out on a romantic evening buttered you up just to walk away from everything he worked towards? You sure he not a lul??" She bent her wrists.

"I'm sure."

"So was Janet in For Colored Girls. And Mari was bending men's over."

"Girl if any one of the tootin up another dude I'm positive it's Ace."

"Ace gives me gbf butttt. The way he look at Yarei say other wise. Sooo POUDII! Girl them girls be bad bad and everytime it comes to settling down he leaves."

"Didn't Kamarion do you like that?" Heavyn looked at her twisting her lips to the side.

"Bitch fuck you."

"Yeah don't come for my homeboy."

"Can y'all go so I can go back to bed?"

"Uhh nuhh, I gotta tell you how I bagged my nurse."

"The married one?" I furrowed my brows together as me and Coco looked at each other then back at Heavyn.

"Yeah, so here's how it went down. Her mans and her was supposed to go on this lul date and she had gotten ready I mean glammed up and everything. In the lul room I guess ion fucking know so she stepped out and shit came in my room smiling from ear to ear. When I tell you that dress had her looking nutritious and delicious. BITCH! Anyways he calls her halfway through the lul convo we was having and she looked like a sad puppy so I laid her back on the bed and ate her out. Simple."

"I-"

"Mena.. she gave you pity pussy." Coco laughed.

"Yeah yeah whatever she on my line heavy now soooo." Shrugged popping sum popcorn in her mouth.