𝐔𝐧

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝐚𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝟗:𝟐𝟖 𝐚𝐦

"Honestly Saiyr ion know what you want me to say. I told you leave that man alone and what you do? Keep fucking with em. I understand you not gon leave til you ready. But is that community dick worth losing yo sanity. This the second time in a span of how many weeks I had to come save you?" Malaysia say looking from me to the road and back.

"If it's such a fucking b-"

"Shut yo simple ass up. It's not a burden or nothing like that. You my girl I'm just tired of seeing that shit Syn. This nigga steady cheating on you and then he be hitting on you. This ain't love Baby. He don't love you if he did he wouldn't do you like this." She said with a solemn expression.

"I know.." I sighed looking down at my fingers as I picked at the loose threads on my jeans.

"Look you gon stay with me."

"No, ion wanna put you in danger."

"Saiyr Armanii, if you think I'm scared of him you out yo rabbit ass mind. Anyways my hands bisexual if it's up there it's stuck there." She smiled. "He lucky you was waiting outside been bucked up to beat his ass." She said making me shake my head.

"What about my clothes?"

"Girl I got you, when he not home tomorrow me and errbody else gon come collect yo shit. Simple and if he come back while we in that bitch imma keep it pushing."

"You realize that nigga crazy right?"

"That nigga a bitch. He ain't crazy he pussy." She shrugged.

We pulled up to her apartment once I got inside I threw my bag I had on the couch and went in the bathroom to clean myself up.

"Ayeee Cuzzoo! I gotta tell you sumn. You remember shorty from around the way?" I heard Sway yelling as he walked in.

"Bro why you so damn loud too damn early for allat." Laysia said.

I zoned them out walking out the bathroom I went and sat in the recliner scrolling through my messages.

𝗕𝗶𝗴 𝗦𝗶𝘀👯‍♀️
𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝘆𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝗲?
𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝟭𝟬:𝟭𝟱 𝗮𝗺