𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟

𝐃𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 || 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

𝐃𝐞𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚𝐡 || 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐏𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟔 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

"Good Morning Mr. Jones." The female officer smiled softly "We're doing a murder investigation along with the disappearance of a man by the name of Adonis Copeland. I'm aware he was abusive to a Saiyr Ńuñez and you are really close to her."

"It is tragic that he lost his life. But if you're implying that I had anything to do with him disappearing or being killed. I'd happy to oblige to anything you'd like. But unfortunately you're looking at the wrong man." I shrugged.

"Well where were you on the night of the 15th?" The male officer said turning the chair around to sit in it.

"If you really wanna know where I was check with my parole officer still on house arrest." I shrugged again.

"Mr. Jones this is a homicide investigation-"

"Yeah and since I was already wrongfully accused of murder you saw it fit to do it again? Look I'm not saying i don't understand why I'm being questioned seeing my history. But I can assure you I had nothing to do with this."

They left out and came back and said I was free to go and I seen Saiyr sitting in the lobby shaking.

"Is he really gone?" She looked up with no emotion on her face.

"Look, when you go in that room don't say more than you need to keep your answers as clear and short as possible don't ask to many questions and don't look like that when you go in there Aight?"

She looked confused for a second then shook her head. "They think I killed him?"

"No they think I did. But that's irrelevant, when you get in there.."

"I know I know."

"Ms. Ńuñez" the same officer female officer came out and smiled. "I understand this is difficult for you but, I have some questions for you."

"What about?"

"Come with me and we'll talk."

They walked out and I sat there waiting for her to come out. She came out and her face was wet and she was crying when she walked over to me and buried her face in my chest she laughed but it looked like she was crying so I patted her back to make it look believable. We left out.

"I know you didn't go in there and fake cry."

"Yep, I had no idea what they were talking bout so I became hysterical and incoherent. They said I was free to leave and I did as I was told. They asked if I thought you or Remell did it and I said I don't believe that you muhfuckas were capable of living with yourselves knowing y'all took a life." She looked at me and we laughed.