𝐃𝐢𝐱

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 || 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢
𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝟗:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐍𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 || 𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐅𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐍𝐂𝟗:𝟐𝟓 𝐏𝐌

"I don't know why you keep fucking with that boy. He don't appreciate you Elease."

I sighed plopping down on my couch running my hand down my face. "Devyn.. I'm tired of having this conversation."

"No because all Poudii do is fuck and duck or y'all get close just for him to up and-"

"I don't want the relationship! Happy?"

"Wym? You literally cry over that man why don't you wanna be with him?"

"Because I can't love him so why try? I'd rather just have meaningless-"

"Elease.. it's not meaningless if your crying over him and telling other females to leave em alone. You can't want him for yourself while you out here doing you."

"Men do it all the time so why can't I play the field?"

Devyn busted out laughing. "Bitch shut up, for real I might have to slap you smart. Why would you wanna do that? How would you feel if Poudii was the one doing you this way?"

"Marcellus is single and so am I." I said dryly.

"So youn care that he posted up with some girl?" She said looking up from her phone raising an eyebrow.

I was about to snatch her phone and look at the photo but if I'm being honest I done seen em with so many girls that it's starting to feel normal to me.

"Hmmm.."

"What?"

"You thought about it.."

"There's no point he is grown and allowed to do as he pleases."

"Yeah, you gon head keep that up Elease let's see how far that gets you." She shrugged.

I got on my phone looking through DMs till I got seen one from a girl named Dari.

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐢 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭?

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠..

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬: 𝐖𝐲𝐦? 𝐌𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞?

𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐊𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫: 𝐇𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐱 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠..