𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟐:𝟓𝟏 𝐩𝐦

Everybody was chilling in the crib laughing when Ghoulz and some boy came in

"Dinero?" Coco asked furrowing her brows.

He smiled at her and she went over to hug him.

"I want you at the tip of my tongue all down ya body, No... my face is ya pony and I want you to ride it." Ghoulz sung walking over to Coco "Heyyy Baby Momma." She smirked.

"Well just fuck me huh?"

"Girl hush. Heyy Wife." She smirked rubbing my belly.

She showed me my story

𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐈 𝟑𝐡

"I liked how you didn't say nun

"I liked how you didn't say nun."

"Can you tell Remy that I'm too little for twins?" I pouted at her.

"Girl you was built like a toothpick before you not finna be as wide as a whale cause you 15 weeks."

Dinero kissed her cheek said his goodbyes to everybody and left out.

"Why?" Coco mugged.

"Why what?"

"I thought you was over Dinero?"

"We just fucking nothing more nothing less." She shrugged.

Ace and Herbo came in talking about the dispensary they were planning on opening in ATL.

"I see y'all got reall close." Heavyn smiled "I did that."

"Anyways, we gotta be there next week on Friday by 11 am cause the man showing us the place by 1:45." Ace shrugged flopping down with his chips.

Okay I know we should shoot Herbo but he's literally the sweetest thing and he minds his fucking business.

Sway came and put his arms on my and Coco's shoulders.