𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐍𝐂
𝟗:𝟏𝟔 𝐚𝐦

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐍𝐂𝟗:𝟏𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"Jandro!"

"..."

"ALEJANDRO!" I yelled looking around the house.

I seen Saiyr coming out of a room with a tray of food and she dropped it on the ground looking at me.

"Now why you just drop that boy food Sai.." Malaysia sucked her teeth picking it up not even looking at me.

"Laysia do you see her too?" She said softly.

"See who Sai?" She stood up looking up from the task.

"Heavyn?" Sai smiled sadly walking over to me and I put my arms up and she ran to me hugging me tightly.

"He relapsed.." she said softly into my shoulder. I nodded and kissed the top of her head.

I walked in the room Malaysia came out of and seen Jandro hugging a toilet throwing up. Before I could say anything.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! I don't need y'all's fucking help I'm not a baby!" Without looking he threw something in my direction.

"Wooow and here I was.." before I could finish my sentence he snapped his head in my direction. "Why'd you do it?" I sat next to him and he leaned back on me.

"You.. I saw you in the hospital... you were cold and pale how? Laysia saw your spirit how?"

"I got my heart stopped.. I had to do it to give Cartier a false sense of security. I killed em.. we're safe."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to Jandro but I had to go off the radar. Couldn't risk it, but what you take?"

"Nothing.."

"Bullshit."

"Why do you even care you fake ya own death. You probably don't een care about us no more."

"Jandro I did what I did to protect yo ass. If he knew I was still alive I'm sure he would've came after sumbody I loved the most. So I had to go so I could assure y'all's safety. I'm sorry, it had to be this way but I'm not leaving you again I promise. Is Saiyr pregnant?"

He smiled softly and nodded. "It's a girl.. she was gon name her after you."

"Whose baby is it?"

"Remy's"

"LETS GO!" I cheesed as he laughed they came in and sat with us.

I got on my phone looking at my tags. And I told them to enable their comments. And commented on it.

"Why tf did you comment fuck yo homie she dead?"