𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟒:𝟑𝟐 𝐩𝐦

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐠𝐢'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟒:𝟑𝟐 𝐩𝐦

"Ion like you no more." I mugged Remy as he sat next to me making him laugh.

"Akikiki, you think shit funny huh? All I'm saying is imma hurt you."

"What I do now?"

"The real question is what haven't you done? Why was Saiyr crying? Last time she called crying the next day we was at a party and she came in and whooped yo ass. She come in here swinging I'm minding my business." I shrugged.

"I ain't did shit Heavyn."

"Said that last time and got beat up Precules."

"Fuck you." He laughed.

"Due to personal reasons I will be passing away." Saiyr put her arms across her chest and closed her eyes. "Baby I'm not even here, I'ma hallucination."

"You good?"

"I had to do this piece but I was tired so I drunk an energy drink and I can't sit still. OUUUU COME ON! Let's make a TikTok she grabbed Rem. And tried to pull down his pants.

"Saiyr." He laughed

"Girl why you tryna strip that man."

"What Baby say make 'make a TikTok on the dick, she official.'"

I laughed, "come on baby you tripping."

"Tell me why I had to purp on Akari's teacher today. Bitch gon tell me I'm not raising my child right and he needa learn to respect her. She mad cause he pulled out his penis out and pissed on the ground cause she wouldn't let him use the bathroom."

"I wonder who told him that." I laughed.

She cut her eyes at me and Remy laughed.

"He also decided to say I guess I'll just piss on the floor as he did it."

"I mean she should've let his ass go pee." I shrugged.

"Heavyn you can't be teaching him that shit."

"I ain't teach him that I showed him a TikTok." I cheesed as he walked in with his dad.

"Heav!" He yelled running to me, "can you tell them I'm not wrong. She wouldn't let me go to bathroom."

Trey and Miyagi looked at me intensely.

"Damn am I inna interrogation room or my crib. Geesh," I bent down to his level, "look next time call me clear it right up." I whispered to him then stood up pointing a finger at him. "Next time just hold it and wait til she finish doing whatever. Your parents were right."

He pouted. "You not cool no more Heavyn." He folded his arms going in his room.

"AYOO Kentrell." I laughed putting my arm on Treys shoulder. "Why both of y'all go if she called for Yagi?"