𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 || 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐢
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝟐:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"Think about it, how the hell are we the only living breathing things in the whole entire universe?"

"Gimme that." Ace say snatching the blunt from Sway.

"Cause maybe them Muhfuckas speak 5 languages in one." Sway continued.

"Fuck what y'all talking bout if a girl tells you no you gon take it?" I asked looking around the room everybody was mugging but sum new nigga I ain't never seen before. "Imma give you five seconds to run." I nodded standing grabbing my gun from my waist band.

He just was looking at me.

"5." Shot his ass right between his eyes.

"Fuck ya homie he dead!" Ghoulz yelled as she walked in and busted out laughing seeing ole boy. "See the universe told me to say that shit. Y'all not gon clean shit up?"

Elease came in.

"Hey Maid, I see you got on ya maid outfit like you always do."

"Maid outfit?" Ghoulz scrunched her face up "I have on a T-shirt boo. Get the fuck outta here."

"Ain't that what you clean with?" She looked at Sway. "You need to buy her a fur like you bought me one."

Ace turned up his nose. "When y'all become friends?"

They laughed and walked out.

"Wait y'all just came in a house with a dead nigga on the couch and you cool with that?" Sway smacked his lips.

"I've buried bodies sir. A corpse that ain't connected to me don't scare me." Ghoulz shrugged getting on her phone. "He smell like shit." She laughed.

"Poudii, can I ask you sumn?"

"You just did fuck out my face."

"Mmcht. Yo bean head ass knew what tf I meant."

"Should've just asked the fucking question."

"I'm going real sick and tired of yo shit Marcellus."

"Then go ya ass home nobody told you to come."

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways.." she dragged putting her phone up in my face. "Why you send this to me?"

𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚒
👀
💳