𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐖𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐂
𝟒 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟖:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦

I just finished a 12 hour shift a bitch was BEAT! Do you hear me baby so I kicked these uglass Walmart shoes off and laid down soon as my face hit the pillow my eyes closed but unfortunately my ass had to get back up cause Somebody was banging on ...

I just finished a 12 hour shift a bitch was BEAT! Do you hear me baby so I kicked these uglass Walmart shoes off and laid down soon as my face hit the pillow my eyes closed but unfortunately my ass had to get back up cause Somebody was banging on my door but had the peephole covered.

"Move yo hand or you not getting in a bitch ass thing."

"What's your vendetta against me?" I heard Calvin say.

"Bitch I was shot at because of you as far as I'm concerned you can go die."

"Whether you like it or not imma be in Saiyrs life might as well get used to me."

"Ion gotta get used to a bitch ass thing. You know where I stand ion like yo bitch ass but if Saiyr wants you around I'll be cordial but don't get to thinking I fuck with you bitch."

"As long as we can be cordial. Enjoy your night Heavyn."

"Fuck ever." I rolled my eyes going up in my room to lay down.

Wait how he know where I lay my head? Not him sniffing around for cheese rat ass bitch. Convinced he on sum fake shit and Murda rock wit em heavy so now ion look at em the same way.

"What?" Saiyr laughed. "I never told him where you stay at. Wait you liked him a few weeks ago why youn like em now?"

"Tolerating and liking are two different things. But if you ain't tell em who did cause I never told Kamarion where I stay and nobody else fwh fr. Sooo either he stalking me or he followed me here. Either way he a bitch and he need to keep tf from round me."

"I need a more valid reason."

I sighed running my hand down my face looking in the camera. "You remember when we was all at that lul kickback at Dre and Sachies? About five minutes before the shooting I seen Calvin on his phone the right after he turned it off he looked in the exact spot where it started. And when everybody was pulling the gun and tryna get everybody in safely he looked at you with the meanest mug and got on his phone and that's when the shooting stopped but I didn't pay it no mind cause I thought it was a coincidence but now that shit ain't sitting right sum in my spirit telling me he ain't right Sai.. be careful."

"You the second person that told me sum wrong with em."

"Mhmm I'm telling you. But anyways I gotta go get ready for our beach day bitch ya girl finna so out you hear me." I laughed as she shook her head.