𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞'𝐬
𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝐩𝐦

"I gotta confession!" Miyagi yelled walking over to us.

"You think we don't know?" Sachie squinted.

"I think I'm in love." She sighed looking over in the direction of where Heavyn and the boys were.

"The fuck she do to you?" Sachie laughed.

"I think she unlocked a demon. Had a bitch folded up like a pretzel and then sum." She looked off into space.

"What you gon name the barbies?" I asked rubbing her stomach.

"Bitch fuck you." She laughed swatting my hands away.

"I ain't been fucked that good since my ons with Mal and Kari's daddy." She pouted.

"Where he at Anyways."

"Mal and Kari or they bitch ass daddy?" She mugged.

"Andrison and Akari ."

"With the bitch."

"Speaking of bitches." I smirked walking over to Remy. "Hey baby daddy." I wrapped my arms around neck interlocking my fingers behind his head as I kissed him.

He mugged me. "Kevin Gates huh?"

I looked at him like he was stupid. Then I realized I said that in the GC. "Awwn I'm sorry baby I was mad."

"Mhm, well I'm finna go fuck on my side bitch she appreciates my strokes."

"Bitch I'll kill you and her. Play with yo dick not me bitch." I mugged.

"Business get you sum." He mocked mugging me.

"You right I'm gonna go play house with a new nigga. He gon help me raise my son." I smirked.

"Saiyr I will kill you in fronna that nigga. Then kill him and make it look like a Murda suicide. Play with dolls not me." He took a sip from his double cup.

"Look hea, Dewayne stop sipping that shit fore you start shaking."

"I ain't hurting nobody." He shrugged kissing me.

"Don't kiss me, ion like you. Just threatened my life in front of my baby."

"He can't hear me." He bent down rubbing my stomach singing to it.

"You so corny." I shook my head.

"Well I guess you and Jordin Sparks twins."

I rolled my eyes walking away.

"You really fucked her?"

"I said I would. I keep my word unlike sum people." Heavyn mugged.

Chile lemme zone them out.