𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨
𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟔 𝐚𝐦

*Can I just say I'm mad cause I deleted this part by accident 😭*

"Which one of you Muhfuckas got my medicine?" Heavyn squinted looking at me and Syn

Syn shook the bottle in her hand.

"Ion want it but thanks for keeping it safe." She smiled limping over to Remy. "Say bitch why you look like sumbody killed ya dog?"

He shrugged looking at his phone.

Ace and Sway came in with Murda and Herb nem.

"Remy, this Noah, Herbo, and Kanan." He pointed to everyone btw Kanan is Cartier.

He gave everybody a small head nod. Not really looking at em.

"Here." Ace threw a bottle at Remy. "If you start seeing shit that's on you."

He popped a couple downing his drink getting up to go throw his food away.

"TikTok Wife!" Ace Smiled walking over to Syn

"Internet Bae!" She smirked pulling him into a hug. "Come on we finna do this foot work." She smiled and Heavyn rolled her eyes.

"Y'all would do this when my body fucked up."

I just laughed and watched as they set up the camera and that lil yatchy song came on they watched the two different versions twice and tried both to see which one was easier for them. Syn fell and busted her ass the first time and ace laughed so she clipped his ass. And he got mad they ended up chasing each other around with Syn dying for a good 15 minutes before they decided to actually finish the dance. Sway and Herbo joined in.

"So Syn about your gallery showing tonight." I smiled.

"Girl I'm scared it's finna be a room full of uptight White folks."

"Okay well we gotta switch all of us. Who all coming so I know who not to stand by." Heavyn frowned looking around.

Everyone but Rem said I making Sai scrunch up her face.

"Imma be in physical therapy all day so I can't make it."

She nodded although she looked disappointed. "Can you take me sumwhere actually? I gotta do shit before 5 anyways." He nodded and they walked out together.

"So Carlton why you looking at my wife?" Ace mugged as Cartier smirked and threw his hands up in submission walking over to where Noah and Herbo was.

We spent the next 2 hours talking before I left with Heavyn so she could go to her physical therapist.

"She love me you know that." She smirked as we got to the car.