𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭

𝐓𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐗𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 || 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

𝐓𝐲𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐗𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 || 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐒𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦

It's been 3.5 months since Heavyn died and this nigga Cartier off the radar.

"Where you going?" Murda asked as I grabbed my duffel bag and put my gun in my waistband.

"Worry bout yo self." I mugged walking out going to my car.

"Nigga why you was taking so long?" Ace mugged. "They waiting on us."

"You in my shit. I'll get there when I get there." I mugged back pulling out the driveway.

"You trust Murda?"

"Not one bit he gon get his tho don't een worry bout it."

"We going to West VA. Cartier is up there at Herbs house Herb don't respect what he did to Ghoulz so we in that bitch. When we get there we doing what we gotta do but y'all don't get to kill em."

Remy smacked his teeth and ace mugged.

"I'm killing the nigga regardless of what you talm bout." I shrugged

"I got the right person for the job YALL just worry about torturing him Aight?"

We all get to this nice ass house and Poudii already there talking otp. Dre walks in and takes us all to this room the door is locked.

"This room off limits don't try and get in this muhfucka cause I will know."

"What's in it?"

"You'll find out when the time is right but for now let it be."

"Mane fuck allat you been real secretive lately fuck up with you?" Ace mugged.

"Ian never been one to show my whole hand but let's just say y'all gon love this shit." He smirked walking out.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐢 || 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨
𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐀
𝟓:𝟓𝟑 𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐌𝐚𝐊𝐚𝐢 || 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐖𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐕𝐀𝟓:𝟓𝟑 𝐩𝐦

"You think they gon come after me?"

Do birds fly bitch?

"Ye, they gon come you killed a muhfucka they loved." I shrugged.

"You know that dispensary you always talking bout owning? If we take that nigga life you know how much money we'd make?"

I mugged him "Dre? The nigga who let you in his home? The nigga who got kids to take care of? Man you a bitch."

"His baby momma fine you can bag that." He shrugged leaning back in the chair putting his hands behind his head.

He ain't stupid he tries who he know ain't gon beat him. Hence why he shot Noah and nobody else in that muhfucka. Why he tried his bitch ass sister and why he tried Heavyn but her ass wasn't going out like no bitch she fuck Cartier stupid ass up. She shattered his foot put a knife through his hand fucked up one of his ankles and blacked both eyes. He was still going on and on bout killing Dre. I wish they'd hurry tf up and kill this bitch just looking at him pissing me off. I went to go make me some food and I seen Dre nem coming around so I let em in and they snatch him up and we all roll out.

Damn it really be ya own homies don't it? Good thing he won't really my friend.

We get to this secluded area and they string up the dumb ass and get to beating his ass. Cutting em up and Dre told me to go wait for a White SUV to come. I did as I was told and when the car came I also shit myself watching the Muhfucka get out the car. She smirked,

"You thought I was gon let a bitch take me out? Imma bad bitch you can't kill me." She laughed draping her arm around me walking in.

She walked in and Dre cut his body loose and he hit the ground. She walked over and bent down lifting the bag off his head. He looked like I did when I see her.

She clicked tongue a couple times as she lifted his head with the tip of her gun. "You thought you could get rid of me that easily? Hmm?" She smiled maliciously he began pleading she laughed knocking him in the head with the butt of the gun. Not to hard but hard enough to get em to shut up but he continued talking so she shot him and stood up turning on her heels getting a jacket from Dre. "Clean this shit up!" She demanded walking out.

"How?" Sway said eyeing Dre.

"I got there and stopped her heart before the police got there. She had a note in her pocket for the doctors to say she died even though she didn't and she planned this whole thing." He shrugged

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲😭