𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞

Epilogue.
2 years later..

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝟗:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

I smiled to myself as I waited with Dre to walk down the isle he kissed the top of my head

"You ready?"

"Been ready." I cheesed as the music started and we walked down the isle.

I watched as my momma cried and Zae wiped her tears I looked over at Issacha who was smiled at me extra hard then at the bridesmaids and laughed as Heavyn shook her head going over to the grooms side.

I love this man so much it hurts I watched as he teared up watching me. Mhm cause if his ass wouldn't have been crying ain't nobody eating.

"Who gives this woman away?"

"I do." Dre wiped his face and kissed the top of my head and sat next to my momma.

"Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today to join Remell and Saiyr in holy matrimony. which is commended to be honorable among all men; and therefore is not by any to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, discreetly, advisedly and solemnly. Into this holy estate these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

"Do you have vows prepared?"

We nodded.

"Saiyr, thank you, for always having my back even when you should've given up on me. I love you with everything in me. I promise as long as I got breath in me I'ma love you like I just got you and I'm tryna win ya heart all over again." He started crying which made me cry.

"You fucking up my make up." I laughed as I pat at the corners of my eyes then wiped his tears.

"Fuck up."

"Mmcht, see you finna make me leave you like April did that church boy for Avery."

"Saiyr say yo peace and get tf on." Heavyn smacked her teeth.

"One, you're like a dream come true. Two, just wanna be with you. Three, boy it's plan to see that you're the only one for me... four, repeat steps one thru three.. five.." I looked at Remy as he shook his head and laughed. "Okay okay imma stop playing with you. For the past four years we've been thru hell and back. Did petty shit to make each other jealous. But no matter what happened or who did what we couldn't stay away from each other. I don't know where I'd be without you, you like my best friend and I'm in love with you and everything you do. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. Thank you for showing me what love was supposed to feel like."