𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐣𝐞 || 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚
𝐁𝐏
𝟓:𝟐𝟔 𝐩𝐦

𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐚𝐣𝐞 || 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐁𝐏𝟓:𝟐𝟔 𝐩𝐦

"Why this nigga cheesin?" Herb pointed at Kanan.

"Ole girl over there smiling at him."

"Nahh he not even looking at her."

Noah snapped at him waving his hand.

Kanan just raised his eyebrows and got on his phone.

"HR how'd the Date go?"

*Hopeless Romantic I was lazy.*

"It was straight." He smirked looking back at his phone.

"Heyy Murda." I gave her a head nod not caring to see who it was. I grabbed some sour patches and a Gatorade before going to register as Coco, Syn, & Ghoulz walked in. "Lemme get 40 on pump 5." I slapped a 50 on the counter.

"Witcho THON THON THON THONN! Sexy Blackk! Come over here!" Ghoulz yelled walking over to me. "If it ain't the only muhfucka I know who dress like a 5 y/o."

I smacked my lips mushing her head.

"Sir stop the cap you was posted up with red shoes and a yellow jacket. And that tied ass Burberry scarf." She laughed.

"Shut up fo I get to talking shit about you."

She mocked me and pointed over in the direction of Kanan and Syn. I seen Herb all in Coco face and I almost body slammed them. But I just shook my head seeing Remy pull up. Damn this the only Gas Station in NC?

"Yeah okay boy." Syn laughed.

Remy looked at Syn then Kanan then tilted Syns head to the side. "Where Ashton Kutcher?"

She squinted at him grabbing more snacks. Me and Ghoulz looked at each other and She went over to him.

"I did it. I told ha taste the rainbow." She said with a straight face and he mugged her. "You right I told her I was like a happy meal I could make her cum with a toy in her." She cheesed and he shook his head.

Me and the imbeciles I came in with gon on bout our business.

Noah and Herbo go spark up.

"You fucked her ainnit?"

"Raw." He smirked.

I cupped my mouth.

"Not gon lie her shit." He smirked.

His phone rang and she walked out Otp.

"Hey, I got something to do today so rain check."
She looked in our direction and he nodded.

"Okay Stupid I gotta go these Muhfuckas tryna get me to watch Ratchet and that shit look so stupid."

He shook his head and hung up.