𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨
𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐜𝐨 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝟏𝟏:𝟒𝟓 𝐚𝐦

*Saiyrs like 6-7 months*

"Okay imma give they ass 15 more minutes cause I just know they ain't make me spend money on this bullshit for them to not show up." I huffed looking around the room making sure everything was set up where I wanted it.

"Girl stop stressing ya self out, her ass was waddling in here. Give her a minute." Heavyn laughed eating sum from a goody bag.

"Heavyn Ximena I will beat tf out you stop touching shit."

She poked out her bottom lip then laughed. "I don't.."

I threw the clipboard at her and she ducked.

"Y'all always tryna abuse me. That's it I'm taking my kids and leaving we gon be aight." She turned around and walked away.

*I was going to put up pictures of the "party" but umm these pictures on Pinterest not hittin on shit. So imagine a bomb ass Gender Reveal Party.*

I went to get a drink and as I'm getting my drink Saint comes up.

"Lemme get a shot of henny." He smirked at the girl and she blushed.

"Wassuh Herbert." I smiled as the girl scrunched her face up.

He sucked his teeth as she just slid his drink to him and went on bout her business.

"Now why you do that?"

"Because she's not that old."

"How old?"

"18 maybe even 19."

"Why you got her bartending?"

"Sir, she said she was 25 and she can make the fuck out a drink. Sooo as long as 12 stay from round here we good."

He nodded draping his arm over my shoulder. "If you wanna nigga to ya self just say that." He smirked.

"She's rubbing off on you." I laughed.

"Fuck ever, you look real good though."

"Thanks." I grabbed my drink and watched as Saiyr came in and walked straight to me.

"Bitch, tell me why Remy stupid ass got lost. Then we was stuck on the fucking elevator for like 25 minutes.. then everybody kept questioning me to see if I'm okay.. girl I hate it here."

"Why you ain't take the stairs?"

She glared at me "Walking in here hurt my feet you think I was walking 3 flights of stairs? TUHHH!"

Saint laughed "wait You mixed?"

"Yep. I'm Knee and Grow."

He stale faced her and she laughed.