𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦
𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬𝟐:𝟑𝟓 𝐚𝐦 𝟐 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

"Ms. Ńuñez, I'm here because..."

"Noise complaints?"

"Yeah, just keep it down please."

"No problem officer." I smiled closing the door.

"I wish they'd mind they damn business." I sighed walking into my makeup/ art studio and continued finishing up my little painting.

Looking at the finished product I smiled putting it up against the wall to dry.

"You sure you okay with going in here?" Heavyn looked at me with concern written all over her face.

"He said he wanted to talk.. I'll text you if I feel uncomfortable." I sighed deeply getting out walking into the house.

As soon as I got in the house he locked the door and pulled me by my arm in the living room. 

First red flag.. also take this as a TW.

"So you think you can fuck on the opps and I wouldn't find out." He swung and hit me in my stomach sending pain all through my body.

Picking myself back up "Fuck You Adonis." He swung again but he missed and I started swinging.

I was knocked down and seen the pick for the fireplace and I reached for it and started beating him with it. With every hit I sent I screamed got all my frustration out. He just laid there covering his face. Before I knew it I stopped he wasn't dead although I wish I would've killed his dumb ass.

I threw the pick down as he started claiming he loved me and he was sorry and it was all a misunderstanding...  I turned away from him beginning to walk out.

"A misunderstanding." I said softly laughing dryly to myself. "Adonis I'm done! I'm tired of fighting you! Tired of wondering where I fucked up to make you treat me this way... but no more. Stay the fuck from round me! And don't contac-" before I could finish my sentence he grabbed me and ripped off my clothes. I got away I started screaming for Heavyn. He got me and dragged me into the living room throwing me on the couch kissing on me.

"Adonis please!!" I cried out next thing I knew I heard a loud crash then I felt his weight being lifted off of me. Remy was on top of Adonis beating his ass and Heavyn had some sweats and hoodie for me. She helped me get dressed and took me to her car I got in the back seat and laid down curling up crying softly to myself.. regretting even walking in that house alone.

We pulled up to the hospital. They examined me and asked me if I wanted to press charges on him. If I'm being honest I don't wanna do that. Everytime somebody decides to press charges it only makes things worse for wear. I'd rather change my number and get a security system. After I put my clothes back on Remy rushed in and pulled me into his embrace and I just wanted to break down again. I held him so tightly and just kept saying thank you.