𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟏 𝐩𝐦

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞, 𝐍𝐂 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟏 𝐩𝐦

Unfortunately my hating ass auntie was there. Going off I was ignoring her till she brought up my daddy. For Husson I'd go to war miss mamas needa shut her ass up.

"See that's their fucking problem, Tiani. Husson wasn't a good fucking role model. For fucks sake Saiyr found him in a pool of his own blood! AND YOU GOT THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO!" Before she could finish my momma slapped the shit out her.

"I'm so fucking tired of you Bren.. everytime you come here all you do is be fucking bitter and take the fact that your life ain't shit out on everybody! I'm sorry I truly am that your life is so fucked up but you're a grown ass woman get off yo ass and do something about it! And another thing if you talk down on MY children about their decisions again that's yo ass I was going easy on you cause I felt bad but imma be honest Bren you making it really fucking hard to feel sorry for you when all you do is talk down on people." She shook her head getting up but auntie swung on her and they was fighting fighting.

Sachie ran in and pulled Brenda off ma and took her in another room.

My mom was shaking cussing under her breath then she sighed heavily. "I'm too old to be fighting her raggedy ass."

I laughed walking over to her with an ice pack for her hand.

"It's okay if you ain't hit her I was finto. One thing she not gon do is talk about my daddy."

"Bitch out her rabbit ass mind." My momma laughed.  "And tell that bitch to get her shit out my house and go the fuck home!" My momma yelled upstairs.

"Got you." Sachie yelled back.

15 minutes past and I hear Sachie yelling. So I go upstairs and Brenda tryna fight Sachie and she know Sachie don't like fighting cause she don't stop until you damn near unconscious. So I started swinging Sachie pulled me off her after a few minutes and I kicked all shit out her ass. I don't know why but I'd been angry a lot lately like I think I needa go see a therapist or sum shit.

"She okay?" I asked as Sachie looked at me shaking her head.

"I understand why momma beat her ass but I could hold my own Sai. And it looked like you weren't even-"

"Don't wanna talk about it." I shrugged grabbing a pop from the fridge.

"Ever since Adonis died you been wylin."

"I wish I wouldn't have stopped.. I wish I would've did him like Sista did Mike Epps. But I stopped so I could have closure.." I sighed feeling I don't know.. "I wish I could go back and kill him or at least beat him like he did me. See how he'd like it I don't want closure or no temporary fix I wanna take the one thing from him he took from me."