𝐒𝐢𝐱

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚 / 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.
𝟔:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

"Nosey bitches mind ya neck before I leave you neck less

"Nosey bitches mind ya neck before I leave you neck less." I say walking in with Saiyr.

"You think she saying neck less as in less than or necklace like the jewelry?"

"Heavyn, what did I tell you about speaking like that in here?" Ms. Jackie say folding her arms looking up from her iPad.

"I just know you not."

"I got her ms. Jackie.." Saiyr sighed clocking both of us in.

"Mhmm you better." She shook her head.

"Fat neck having ass hoe." I rolled my eyes going to go help the new girl out with the orders.

"Sachie? You okay?"

"I didn't tell you because I didn't wanna worry you or mom." She sighed looking down.

"Yes, I'm fine I been with Remy the past couple days.."

"No it's not like that." She blushed looking up. "Strictly friends." She smiled sadly.

"Heavyn? Can you explain this one more time please?" New girl asked.

"Got you."

"That's yo lil yeah?" I smiled looking at Asya's (new girl) boyfriend.

"Yeah."

"Ooo I see you."

"Thank you again for helping me today." She gave me a shy grin and left out with him.

Me and Saiyr went to Wendy's on our break.

"You think I was wrong for not telling Issacha about the whole-" she started but I cut her off,

"No, you don't gotta rush into telling her it. If you wanted to wait a whole year it wouldn't have mattered. When you ready to talk you'll talk.. no need to feel bad for not telling her when you weren't ready." I shrugged and she nodded.

"So what's up with you and Sway?" She smirked taking one of my fries.

"Dont he gotta girlfriend? I gotta man? It's a whatchamacallit." I laughed.

"You ugly."

"How you been holding up being around Remell simple ass all day?"

"He just... I don't know. Yesterday he kissed me like really kissed me." A smile played at her lips then she look disappointed. "Then he pulled away and left. Like hauled ass like he couldn't get away from me any faster."

"Hmmm, spice it up.." I said drinking my strawberry lemonade.

"I- girl uht uhn not ready to be getting spicy with muhfuckas."