𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟐:𝟓𝟔 𝐚𝐦

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝟐:𝟓𝟔 𝐚𝐦

I got outta bed stretching as I yawned. Walking out the room I went to go check on my babies.

"So this what you on?" Addilyn mugged as I walked past her.

"Remy I'm having your baby and you just gon ignore me?"

"REMY!"

I peaked in the room to see if the kids were asleep then glared over at her. Going over to her I grabbed her arm and went in my room.

"I'm listening."

"I want us to raise this baby together." She looked down, "Saiyr doesn't deserve you, she can't do you the things I do for you.. we can be happy, she doesn't get you the way I do."

"What's my last name? When's my birthday? How old is Xavien? What matters the most to me? What's my biggest dream?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Why does that matter?"

"Cause you want this title so bad why you believe you deserve it when the only thing you know is I'm a addict? And I fucked you good.. you don't wanna be better, you still wanna go on bingeing and fuck random people. You pregnant right? Why you come in here high as a kite?"

"I wasn't high.. and I can learn those things.. just give me a chance."

"I don't need to Addilyn, I'm chilling I got my babies and tattoo parlour. Fuck everything else honestly."

"Mmm, so is Saiyr apart of your babies?"

"Ion gotta explain shit to you, imma grown ass man."

She laughed and pushed me away from her then started hitting me in my chest.

"Mane gon head wit allat." I mugged grabbing her wrists.

"You think you can fuck me and leave?"

"Ion want you Addilyn, if I'm being honest you were just sum to fuck on. If this baby's mines imma be there but if not ion want shit to do with you."

"Why her?" She cried looking me in my eyes.

"She got my heart and you not gon change that."

"She got your heart? She didn't have it when you were filling my head up with them promises and making love to me. But now all of a sudden you don't love me? Okay Remy." She sniffed yanking away from me.

"Youn gotta worry about me or this child." She threw my key at me and walked out.

She lucky it ain't in me cause I would've beat her like she stole sumn.

"Dawg," Poudii laughed, "You fucked a crackhead? Was she fishy? Is it true crackhead pussy be humming donnit?"