Author's note

We are at the end of book 1 of the redemption series

We are at the end of book 1 of the redemption series. Glory to God!!

This project I've embarked on is one of necessity in my opinion.

A lot, and I mean a lot of Christians out there are guilty in love; especially after they've made a mistake in regards to love.

I don't know about y'all out there but the God we serve is love personified. The bible tell us that love doesn't condemn, neither is it jealous or envious. Therefore love without borders and be loved as well.

There are even situations where we've let our friends or peers; both Christian and non-christian alike dictate how we should live our lives which wrong on a whole lot of levels.

The only voice that matters in your life is Jesus.

Love endures long and is patient and kind; love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy, is not boastful or vainglorious, does not display itself haughtily

(1 Corinthians 13:4 AMPC)

Love my dear is a beautiful thing; especially one as great as the love that our Father in heaven has for us.

You are so special to him and you deserve all the love that He has to offer.

Some people are drowning in relationships that they know is toxic and would kill them; but because of others you stay put.

But that's not Love; love is a beautiful thing. So beautiful that when you've had it, you'll wonder what you've been doing all your life.

Look, I've listened to a lot of people put Christians in a box in regards to how they should love and whatnots. And that is not only wrong but unfair as well; yes we live by God's words but when what's out of their mouth ain't from God please let it go and live your life right.

And to you dear Christian out there; you deserve love. everybody deserves love and to be loved.

And if you're not a Christian, God loves you. You're the reason He sent His only son to die. Even if it were only you on the planet He would have still come.

I'm open for conversations about God and His unending love, feel free to send me a message.

Hang in there for the rest of the series, a soul's beat is coming up next.

I plan to explore as many crisis that surround love in my books, and to let everyone out there know that the creator of Love is very much interested in you.

Finally

If I were to speak with eloquence in earth’s many languages, and in the heavenly tongues of angels, yet I didn’t express myself with love, my words would be reduced to the hollow sound of nothing more than a clanging cymbal. And if I were to have the gift of prophecy with a profound understanding of God’s hidden secrets, and if I possessed unending supernatural knowledge, and if I had the greatest gift of faith that could move mountains, but have never learned to love, then I am nothing. And if I were to be so generous as to give away everything I owned to feed the poor, and to offer my body to be burned as a martyr , without the pure motive of love, I would gain nothing of value. Love is large and incredibly patient. Love is gentle and consistently kind to all. It refuses to be jealous when blessing comes to someone else . Love does not brag about one’s achievements nor inflate its own importance. Love does not traffic in shame and disrespect, nor selfishly seek its own honor. Love is not easily irritated or quick to take offense. Love joyfully celebrates honesty and finds no delight in what is wrong. Love is a safe place of shelter, for it never stops believing the best for others. Love never takes failure as defeat, for it never gives up. Love never stops loving. It extends beyond the gift of prophecy, which eventually fades away. It is more enduring than tongues, which will one day fall silent. Love remains long after words of knowledge are forgotten. Our present knowledge and our prophecies are but partial, but when love’s perfection arrives, the partial will fade away.
(1 Corinthians 13:1‭-‬10 TPT)

God bless you richly

And I love you

Don't forget to comment, vote and share...

Someone out there just might need these words.

Much love, Dawntess.