Chapter 2: Ache

2 months had already passed, and I'm starting to experience things are just a big bowl filled with one big NO.

It's like puberty, especially for girls. Once you've hit it, next thing you know you're surfing the crimson wave.

Now that, is definitely a pure on bloody hell.

I've made you uncomfortable, haven't I? Well that's me! Good ol' Elizabeth Hart, making others uncomfortable since birth. But I'm being serious here though people! Get with the program!

But basically what's been a big bowl full of no, has been the fact that I've been extremely observant and cautious around Al lately.

And by extremely observant, I do not mean I'm stalking him. Puh-lease. I am no repeat of that one girl who had that major obsession with him back in 2nd year. Complete nutter I tell you.

Flashback - Second Year - Stairwell to the Divination Tower

"Hello Elizabeth." A voice oddly said behind me as I was walking up to Divination. I was late for class, as per usual. I often liked skipping or getting late for class. Mostly because Professor Trelawney is an old hag that creeps up on people during class without notice. Plus, she didn't take attendance, so she didn't really notice who attended her class. I mean, come on. She's 60 years old, she thinks she's talking to four people when there's actually only two.

"Oh hello- Eyah!" I half screamed in fright when I turned around, to only find Creepy Joy's face a few inches away from mine. "Merlin's beard, Cre- I mean, Joy! You can't go around sneaking up on people like that! Besides, what are you doing out here? Aren't you always in class? First time I've ever seen you late."

"Actually, I was in the hospital wing. I have asthma, so I needed a refill for my inhaler." Creepy Joy informed.

"Oh. Great. Well anywho...I think we should be heading to class, don't you think?" I said, not really wanting to stay around her. Creepy Joy was really off her rocker, as normal as she might've looked. Her fair skin, dark eyes, and dark hair. When you glanced at the girl, she was seemingly normal. But when that girl opened her mouth...Oh boy. Though the girl was enthusiastic, everything about her contradicted her name.

'Joy' Who the hell gave her that name? Now the name 'Zora' would've suited her much better.

I'm not trying to be mean, I swear it. But it's true.

"Not so fast." Creepy Joy said quickly, taking hold of my wrist which I tried to take back.

Which I failed at..Unfortunately.

"What?" I asked, not wanting to be here. Alone. In the empty stairwell. With Creepy Joy.

"I want to talk to you about Albus Severus." I looked at the girl weirdly. Albus Severus? Really? She's actually calling him by his full first and middle name?

"Al?" I asked, "What about him?"

"He's a mate of yours?" She asked. I nodded slowly, as if I was saying, 'duh!'.

"And...?"

"Is dating anyone?" I looked at her even more weirdly. Dating? Why does she want to know about that!? We're 12 for crying out loud! Al's only ever had a few crushes. But dating? Heck no. Not his current forte.

"No..." I replied.

"Good."

"Okay?"