Chapter 10: Dancing

Lizzie's POV

A week and a half passed by, and I was getting closer and closer, day by day, to my deathbed. I was beginning to doubt my situation of whether I should tell my friends or not. I didn't want them to be upset, but at the same time, I didn't want them pissed at me for not telling them.

To be honest, this entire situation was confusing. Even I was confusing myself now. I wasn't as mad as I was with Al as before. I mainly just wanted to be his best friend again, even if we didn't end up together. I know I shouldn't forgive him, for everything he's done. But I was willing to talk to him again. But I wasn't willing to be close as how we were before.

I wasn't sure if I hated Al anymore. Did I hate him? or do I want my best friend back. Or further more, do I want him more than a best friend?

I still remembered that stupid dream I had of Al back when I was in the infirmary. Well, erm, technically, it was of me talking to my conscience, however it was in the form of Al...

Weird.

ANYWAY, I still needed Maci to keep her fat gob shut. If my friends were gonna find out, they had to hear it from me. Not from that cotton headed ninny strumpet.

Yes, I was referring to Maci.

And no, her head wasn't cotten, or even cottony looking.

Actually, I think that was a compliment. Cottons are soft, and I'd just be saying that she has soft hair.

You know what? I take it back! To me, and probably ever other girl, she's just a strumpet.

I knew I was hurting myself for not fighting for Al, but if I came in between her and Al, she'd open her mouth just as how she would open her legs.

Oh that's gross.

But anyway, Rose and I were walking to this big unused classroom McGonnagal and Professor Longbottom told all the 5th year Gryffindors to go to after lunch. We didn't know what it was about, but I didn't complain.

I got the excuse to ditch Herbology.

Hell yeah.

Herbology was alright, I guess. But it was such a pain in the butt. I didn't mind working with plants. The only thing I pretty much hated was all the hand written work. I was more of a hands on type of girl. Which is why I like potions.

"What do you think this whole things about?" Rose asked curiously as we made our way to A307.

I simply shrugged. It was odd though, how McGonnagal wanted to see us. "You think we're all in trouble? I mean she only called in the 5th year Gryffindors. You think we got caught from that victory party we had a week ago!" I asked.

"I highly doubt it. I mean, every year in Gryffindor was there at the party. If it was about that, then she would've called in the entire house." She explained. "But I hope we're not in troubleI hope not! I haven't done anything! But you think they wanted to talk to us about drama? Or the problems that's going around lately?"

"The only drama that's happening right now mainly surrounds me, Al, and the Queen of Slytherin." I rolled my eyes. We nicknamed Maci the Queen of Slythering, because...Well, she practically belonged in Slytherin! "So, hows Scorpius?" I asked cooly, wanting to change the subject.

She snapped her head to me, her eyes widening. "I don't know what you're talking about." She said quickly, then looking down, a small blush creeping up on her face. I didn't know why she bothered trying to covering it up.

She's pale for crying out loud! I think it would be pretty obvious whether she was blushing or not.

She wasn't named Rose for nothing.